rvusa get together 2

G

ok we have a date September>> 12-15/09 ,, this is a long 4 day weekend ,, starting on Friday and ending on Monday ,,, ok guy's do u'r stuff ,, then we'll vote :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :bleh: :) :)

TexasClodhopper

Re: rvusa get together 2

Why do I always have to be the bearer of bad news? :eek:

Sorry Rod!

September 12, 2009 is a Saturday. I don't know why the 12th - 15th would be a 4 day weekend. Labor Day is September 7th, 2009.

Hey! Let's make it RVUSAFORUM Day! If we get a big enough ruckus going and have to have federal troops to disperse us, then they might put us on the calendar! :clown:

H2H1

Dennie I think Rod has it set up at Misty River RV resort in Tn near his home in Greenback. He will back on later and give us all the correct dates time and place.

H2H1

Or maybe he didn't have a 09 calendar :) :laugh: and was couinting his finger and toes to get the date :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :clown: But that was Ok because will know that Tex is always on top of everything and made the correction

utmtman

Well I work thru Labor day for the parks so I hope he keeps it a week later or more. Will have to make a mad dash from Washington to where ever we choose to have it.

G

OK ,, Tex u got me ,, i was infact looking at an 08 calender ,,, but i was thinking about having it the week after Labor day ,, on that next weekend ,,, and it will (hopefully ) be at Misty River RV Resort in the smokey's ,, but date is still pending ,,, sorry for the fowl up ,,, now i know why i work on rvs and not plan stuff ,, to many dates to remember :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod since you came up with the sugestion, I vote for you to pick a date and let's plan around that. Now if that date doesn't work let someone else who is planning on showing up come up with a date and lets work off that .JMHO

G

i still say the first weekend after labor day (in 2009) what date will that be???? and make it for Friday thru Monday :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

OK ROD, I am planning my calendar events for next year with this date. I hope other can and will do the same. Question: are we still planning on Misty RIVER RV RESORT, an if so how soon do we need to make our reservation?

G

Hollis ,, i will ck with MR on the dates while up there this weekend ,, and i will let u know ,, i think it maybe too way in advance ,, but then agian ,, maybe not ,,, i am gonna try and get the owner to cut us a deal on sights ,, that is if we get enough people ,,, but agian i'll let u know ,,, we have plenty of time to plan this one ,, u know ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
But do let me know when u'r in the smokey's this yr ,, i'll be glad to come and visit ,, opps i think i already said that ,,, oh well ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush:

G

ok ,, there we have one,,, somtime in sept ,,, but i will for sure look at a 09 cal.. and pick some dates ,,, thank u all for u'r interest ,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool:

C Nash

Might even show up that way this Sept. if I can get everthing done around here before hitting the road again. Where you staying Hollis?

H2H1

Well we were going to La Conte Point but afer I read the reviews we will not be going there. So as of now not sure I will get with the DW and try to find a place this week and post back

utmtman

I agree with something other than a holiday weekend because of the possibility of crowds. The week after or later works great for me.

H2H1

Ok, I will look at a calendar for a date and send it to Rod . from there we will wait on other to agree or suggest another date.