rvusa get together

G

OK i know this is a long shot ,, in the dark ,, but i was thinking about getting all on here for a weekend or so ,, together ,, so we could meet and greet ,, i was thinking abot having it around the fall ,, not ot cold and not to hot (here in TN)
Anyway ,, i am working a deal (as we speak) wit the owners of Misty Rivers Rv Resort ,, on my idea ,, now all i need to know is how many can make it ??
Also need to know ,, if u prefer a back in,, pull thru or what ,, cna we make this happen ??? GTS ,, is all for it ,, but we need alot of people to make it happen ,, so please let me know on how u feel about it ,, or if u have any other suggestions on this topic ,,,and for all to know i'll give u the web sight of the rv resort ,, then u can make up u'r own minds on yea or nea :)
www.mistyriverrv.com

H2H1

Re: rvusa get together

hey Rod count me in. I prefer/need a pull thru :laugh: . As u know we are planning a fall retreat to the mtn. so, Rod have you gotten a date (s) you are considering? I think that would be a god point to put out for people to see if it will fit into there schedule, kids ,school , JMHO

H2H1

GTS maybe he is only thinking about seniors for this rally? :laugh: :laugh: JK. U know he would like as many as he can to come, maybe he getting a deal with the owner for a kick back....Rod u know I am kidding :laugh: LET SEE WHERE THIS WIL GO. Dates will be a big factor

DL Rupper

Now I'm out here in the West, I don't think I can afford the diesel to make it back to TN. It took approximately $1500 in fuel to make it from OH to WA. :( Yikes.

ARCHER

Well, School should not be an issue since they already kicked Chelse, DL, Hollis, Shadow. etc/. out of school for telling everyone they already know it all and don't need no more training. HA HA...just funning a little...ha ha :laugh:

H2H1

THAT'S a good one Archer, but since I got an IQ OF 3, Me Myself and I,and they let me out of Penn State early, oop that was the state penn. :laugh: :laugh: I need all the training I can get, not yet potty trained :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Really do like the idea. Just know there is no way we could swing it this year.
We can still use Kens open house for a get together. That's if he got a thousand sites.. :laugh: But if you can get it started Rod, we would try next year!! ;)
Mike you been talking to Shirley?? :eek: :laugh:

elkhartjim

If'n my ship comes in and I'm not at the airport, we'll be there. 1000 miles for us. Gotta start saving beans agin. Do we pass the hat (collection plate) for those that gotta travel that far?

G

well now that's the rv usa spirit ,, i have not set a date yet ,, and still waiting for the owner to get back to me on it ,, i emailed him about it ,, and said that it would be an internet forum type thingy ,,, anyways ,, anyone got any good dates that we can throw around ,, and also i like the GTS open house thingy too ,, so let's here from u all ,, it won't hurt my feelings any one bit if it don't happen,, it was just a thought ,, but again we can plan for next yr :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :) :bleh:

H2H1

Well I for one don't care where we meet, GTS OR YOUR BACK YARD, I JUST THINK WE ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER and have some fun :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey, we can meet in my field anytime. I can accommodate about 20 rigs. If you want to come, let me know.

Exept for fuel to get here, it will be FREE. Bring water, generator, and you can dump at the visitor center for $5.00.

elkhartjim

Hey I've got a 12 acre hay meadow with water and a dump station on the property.

edit...I'll come up with water and dump fee.

G

well there is another option for us to pawn ,, but jim ,, i have to have full hookups ,, i don't know anything about dry camping ,, let alone using my genset for power :eek: ,, u know i am JK ,, but like i said before i don't care when or where ,, but i think it would be neat ,, for all of us to to meet an put a face to that screen name ,, u know ,, so to all ,, think about it ,, and let's make it happen ,, i have no prob with the fuel cost ,, tex is sponsering me for this ,, so whataa u think ,, jk on the fuel thingy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil:
Forgot to mention ,, i have 28 acres that we can use ,, but no dump sight (i won't look if u dump on the property,, the cows do) ,, but i can rig up a water supply ;) :eek:

TexasClodhopper

Sallyberetta says, "You want me to go 1000 miles in 2 days to camp in a cow pasture?"

I says, "But honey, there are other things to do. We can go to Dollywood and the Great Smokey Mountains."

Sallyberetta says, "Oh, now I see. You'll be looking for the Twin Peaks of Tennessee."

I says, "But honey, ... honey? Where'd you go, honey?"

utmtman

LOL Tex, cannot make it this year but would gladly look forward to planning something for next year.

G

Tex that was very funny ,, i am still laughing ,, but i know this was a spaer of the moment thingy ,, but got eamil form the owner ,, and he said he'd love to have us there ,, but we gotta rate his place a 10 ,, and let everyone know about it ,, jk on that ,, he sida to let him knows some dates and how many,, and he could get us alot of pull thrus that he will have avail ,, but the back ins aren't bad ,, but he would make sure we are together ,, i think this might be a bad thing ,, putting all us missfits together in one spot in one CG ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

H2H1

OMG, all of us in eye sight of each other, I hope my guardian angle is on duty :laugh: