rvusa get together

elkhartjim

Re: rvusa get together

Oct 18 weekend or 20th. Gotta be home for trick or treat or do we want to have a Halloween spook party? Rod, I want a pull thru on the end with door facing street, never know when a fast get away is needed. I know I have a guardian angel, but he ain't been to kind recently.

H2H1

anytime for me as long as the leaves are turning. We just love the fall, also Rod I need a large pull thru so I don't have to disconnect the toad, like might have to make a rapid escape :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

I would personally love to get together with all the other RV nuts on this forum. ;) Our problem would be distance. Can you get to Tennesee and back in a weekend? Maybe after you decide on dates, I can talk the dear hubby into taking a few days unpaid. It really sucks that he has such a job that he can't take but one week a year off :angry: Guess we do have to pay our bills though :( . Maybe the lottery will pay off for him one of these days. :laugh: :cool: :bleh:

G

well as of now ,, i am rethinking it ,, since i did kinda post it ,, with out thinking of all u all out there ,, but i want to make it happen ,, even if it is the next yr or so ,, but to all ,, thanks ,, u have made me want to work harder for next yr on this ,, but ,, with that aside ,, how about we all focus on GTS's open house ,, now it's not till April ,,, it should give most alot of time to save and plan ,, and i think it would be a great kick off to my idea ,, but those who still want to do my idea this yr ,, the dates sound great ,, but i must know for sure what u all want .. as far as the dates go ,, anytime is good for me ,, since it is only 50 miles for me to get there ,, i can take off anytime ,, and as long as i need .. so please let me know on a date that u want for this yr ,, even though all can't show up ... :bleh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
Also need to know a number count by at least aweek ahead ,, that way i can let the rv resort know ,, and they can put us as far apart as possible :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

ARCHER

Well, we sure would love to do the trip, however, we finally sold the ole gal (Winn Chieftain) so all we have right now is the Sunnybrook we bought from Kenneth and it is tied down Florida waiting on us to get there in Sept. Perhaps we could use a tent to camp in, don't laugh, did it for many years when the children were small and had a ball.

G

i find NO PROBLEM one in tent camping ,, i have also done it ,, and yea it's fun ,,, ;) :) :) :) :)

Kirk

Tex, cwishert, elkheartjim and I may have to get some mini event here in Texas for the same time. We could send you guys a picture! Wish that I could make it but we are expected in Kansas about that date.

C Nash

If we are around any date is ok with me. Going to a class reunion in Aug and then just wherever the wind blows

cwishert

I was thinking that Texas would be a more central sight for all. Of course I am really looking forward to putting some more states in my map. You all keep talking about dates but I can't find where you actually posted any dates. I usually am pretty spontanious so if I see dates, I could possibly put the bug in hubby's ear and get him started on thinking about it. :)

G

well for my idea ,, Carol ,, we were thinking in the first off fall ,, but no dates yet,, still waiting on those out there to shoot some at me ,, i am flexable ,, but for the GTS thingy it's in the second weekend in April ,, it might be the first weekend ,, but when get's back form camping i'm sure he'll set me straight on the date ,, but like i said ,, some of u throw some dates out ,, that way we can all yea or nea them :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :) :) :)

cwishert

If I can get John to take a day or two off from work we could possibly make a weekend in October or November. Start out on Friday and leave for home on Sunday. Have Monday to recouperate. Of course that is if I can get him to tell his boss that he is taking off. :angry: :question:

G

ok now that GTS got that settled (thank u Ken) how about some dates for the fall GT ,, anyone?????? It don't have to happen this yr ,, but if some can make it i would like to have u all ,, who knows we just might stay there till April ,, and all head to GTS's for the OH ,, now that would be fun ,,, but i think GTS would change the dates ,, with that note ,, Ken JK u :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Rod I will in your neck of the woods in 2 or 3 week of Sept. for about a week looking at the colors of the leaves. I don't know what the plans are yet we are still in the planning stage. So this would be good for me but we are flexible on our time. I am still thinking about GTS time frame, at least it would give some people some time to plan and save for some gas/fuel money. besides I need to shop in Ken store for some goodies :laugh: .But nevertheless we will north of the MASON/DIXIE line in Sept. see you soon :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :approve: ;)

G

well Hollis ,, thank u ,, there is one date that we can ponder on ,, but like i said ,, if not this yr,,, next ,, but i hope all can plan on the GTS OH ,, and btw Hollis ,, let me know when u'r gonna leave ,, and i would if i were u stay at Misty River ,, but it's up to u ,,, i'm headig up there this weekend ,, and i'll put the word out that u'r heading this way :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

OK all of u out there ,, i am gonna do a new post on this ,, and it will be for Dates only ,,, but for next yr ,,, please let me know the month and what days or the week in that month ,, i think that way all of that want to attend this ,, can see all the dates submitted and make up u'r own minds ,, then we'll have a vote on the most dates ,, close together :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

elkhartjim

Next year. You mean 2009? Heck, I don't know where I'll be next weekend. Ya'll plan it, I'll be there, God willing and the creeks don't rise. Filled up with diesel today. $4.34/ gal. Never thought that would please me.

H2H1

Jim we are looking to claim a spot on Kens farm for his open house in April 09, lookig forward on seeing you there.