rvusa get together

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: rvusa get together

Rod,
I really think you or someone needs to set a date and just see who shows up. I have tried before, with several organizations, and you are just not going to find a date that suits everyone.

Maybe throw out several dates and see which one gets the most response.

G

see now i know why we let GTS on here ,, he got smarts real good ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OK i will throw out a date ,, but before i make a new thread ,, what time of yr would u all like to have it ,, May is out for me ,, as u know where i'll be ,, but a month might get me going ,, i know all of u prefer spring ,, fall ,, but let me know ,, then i'll start the new thread ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

ok now I am confused, are you planning on GTS OH as a USARV get together if so that April 09. Now if this isn't the plan then I recommend the fall of the year as it will cooler for everyone. Now that JMHO, BUT ANYTIME will do for me. All I need is a place date time not a factor.

C Nash

Just give me a date and if we are anywhere near we'll be there. Do like the fall or early spring. Have to have a campfire chat.

G

Well Hollis this is just for the rvusa thingy ,, Ken's is still on ,, but the rvusa is for next yr ,,, and i see vote for the fall ,, anyone else ,,, i would like to have a time of yr ,, then i'll throw out some dates ,, i'll ck with Jamie ,, while up at MR this weekend and see what he has open in the fall ,, that is a busy time up there ,, but he may be able to accomidate us if we let him know a yr ahead ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

OK I AM GOING on line here and suggest SEPT 09 at Misty River. I will even book my spot if 4 or 5 more will agree that date.

C Nash

Rod, just give us one of your release weekends or maybe they'll let you out for a whole week or shoot for a month and we'll work around that :laugh: :laugh: :evil: ;)

G

ok Sept 09 is the month ,, now i hope all will want it after Labor day weekend ,, i know i will ,, ok we'll go with that ,, i'll flip a coin and decide on a date ,, after labor day :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
Also would u like to have it for a week or a 4 day weekend or jsut a weekend ????

G

ok do u guy's want a week ,, long 4 day weekend or just a weeekend,, i'm as flexable as u guys are ,,, but let me know and i'll get the new thread going :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

C Nash

I am also flexable Rob but probably just a week end would be better for most. Some are still lucky and have to work :)