RVUSA Needs A Better Spam Filter

akjimny

Just what I need - a fake passport and plenty of counterfeit money. I know it's the weekend, but somebody needs to be watching your website.

G

well i guess the new system does not work like the mods thought ,, but i could use some counterfeit money ,, never know ,, LOL

akjimny

Hollis - No snow yet, but it's coming. Only made two trips out of town in the motorhome this year. One little family picnic and one supposed-to-be fishing trip with the alcoholic bro-in-law that we had to scrub at 2:00 in the morning because he was being a A-hole.

Rod - I thought you were all set with the real stuff.

Motorhome is all winterized - now all I have to do is put away the motorcycle. Waaaaaaa!!!

G

well ak i am but never hurts to wish for more ,,, u can never have enough ,, LOL ,, btw sorry to hear about winterizing ,, i am about to do the same here ,, we are done for the yr ,, well as of now ,, (never know) but i am kinda tired out this yr ,,, it has been fun ,,but i am not as young as i used to be and the driving ,, well i can't do it like i used to ,, 18 hrs driving and i am done ,,, hell i used to be able to do 20 to 24 ,, but no longer ,, i guess i need to slow down and take life as it is ,, now that my skin cancer has become a little more on my life ,, i need to slow down ,, but hell i may not make it to 60 ,, but i am gonna live it till then ,, and let my kids figure out how to live once i am gone ,,, i am spending their money ,,, LOL ,, JK on parts ,, the skin cancer i am not ,, but i am not gonna stay outta the sun for anyone

H2H1

Jimmy I have sent. 2 emails to the moderators. I was told they are taking care of it. But as you, I see they are still showing their post