Sad News

onthecoach

Hello All!

I am sorry to say I am forced to sell my coach. Personal problems have come to the fore, and I am no longer able to stay in the motor home.

If any of you know of anyone who may be interested in buying my 2005 Bounder Turbo Diesel, please let me know. No bugs in it....well loved!!!

Less than 20,000 miles!!!

I will be placing it in storage for now, to attend to family matters. Please keep in touch and I will, too!!!

All the best for 2010....let's pray that it is a darned sight better than 2009!!!

G

RE: Sad News

Very sorry to hear that ,, i know the MH meant alot to u ,, but hopefully all will be well with the new yr ,, as u said :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Re: Sad News

Sorry to hear you have problems Lynn. Family comes first so get it handled and then maybe all will be back to normal. Keep us posted and stay around the forum. Good luck on selling the MH.

JimE

Sorry to hear that Lynn. We hope things turn around for you and 2010 brings you better tidings.

onthecoach

Thank you ALL!! I have made so many friends....REAL FRIENDS on this forum. Even though we have never met, I value all of you as my friends. I so appreciate your kind words and support. :laugh:

The fact of the matter is: my husband left me. :( After waiting alone for him to return from his stint in the Middle East for 2 years, he came back on Saturday to tell me he no longer wants to be with me or live on the coach. He doesn't even want to live in the USA!!! He wants to live in other countries in other parts of the world: Russia, All of South America, Australia and New Zealand.

As a result, I find myself needing to start a new life on land, and I'm afraid life on the coach has lost it's charm for me. I hope that, maybe, somewhere down the road, we can bump into each other in person ON THE ROAD so I can tell each of you all how gratefull I am for all of your support!!!!!!

I wish you all the very best for 2010!!!Lots of love, peace and prosperity for everyone!!!

Lynn

C Nash

Lynn that is terrible :disapprove: We never know what our troops go thru or what they see over there. Maybe he will come to his senses. Give him a little space, well he has had that so maybe time will bring him back if you want. Hang in there and maybe 2010 will be a better start. Keep in touchbecause we all care.

H2H1

Lynn so sorry to hear that, I sincerely hope the best for you. You have been a very dedicated wife waiting on your husband to come home for 2 years. Please don't let this situation deter your love for the open road. Hang in there ,,, there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel, I know I have been there and now everything is so much better

G

VERY sorry to hear this type of post ,, but as hollis said ,, look on the brighter side ,, and agian sorry :( :( :(

rjf7g

Lynn-
I am sorry for your troubles. I hope you are able to sell your coach and get on with your life! Take care of yourself.

**OR**

I am sorry for your troubles. Keep your coach and get on with your life! Take care of yourself.

*************YOU DECIDE**************

cwishert

Give it to God! He will handle all your troubles and will set the path right. I do pray for you and that what happens is for the best. I know it will be. It is dark and gloomy now but in the end you will see the bright beautiful picture that was meant to be. Keep in touch and let us know what unfolds.

onthecoach

Thank you all....my friends. Your love and support is so heartwarming and comforting! I know I will be ok...especially with the support of all my friends on this forum.

Kirk

Let us know what is happening in your life as you move on. We do care.

hug.gif

brodavid

do not give UP and give IN, keep going, had to postpone our trips for awhile , but still kicking to go

LOVE and PRAYERS

maxscott

Hi Lynne,
Very sorry to hear of your situation but there may be a brighter side.
Though it is a little early for us, the type and size Rv you have is just about the right size we would be interested in. Drop me an email. If you have any photos that would be great.
Max

onthecoach

Dear All,

Update: Well, it has been a little more than 3 months since my husband left me. I have had to move in with my 80+ year old parents and look for a job. At age 59+ moving back in with the 'rents is NOT where I expected to be at this stage of my life!! :(

My family has been WONDERFUL, supportive, welcoming and loving! This experience has taught me once AGAIN: FAMILY FIRST!!! I thought Henry was my family, but, I guess he didn't feel the same way. Oh Well....HIS LOSS!!!!

Having sent resumes and applied for over 400 jobs in the last 3 months.....and getting ZERO responses, I have enrolled in an online course to get certified in Medical Billing and Coding. I am working this course on a full-time basis and hope to have it completed by summer! THEN, I hope to get a job in this GROWING field and be able to work from home.

Once I get a job....I can LOOK for a new home!

The coach is out in Colorado with a broker. We are trying to sell it....or at least get someone to lease it for the monthly payments. My friends out there were able to get their older coach sold very quickly with this company. They had a very positive experience and were able to be on site and got a very good feel for these people. Keep your fingers crossed!!! Clearly...a SALE would be best....but, if I can get someone else to take over the monthly payments...that would work for me, too!!!

Having said all that, I can NOW say, with NO RESERVATION: Even though I am 'homeless' , jobless and in debt...I am happier now than I have been for MORE THAN 2 YEARS! I have my life back!!! I am enjoying the time I am spending with my folks! I am also able to spend lots and lots of time with my children and my new granddaughter, who just turned ONE!!! :laugh: :laugh:

So, as many people say, and as I have learned so many times in my life: When God closes a door, he always opens a window. My glass in HALF-FULL and I am really enjoying my life...for a change!!!

I hope everyone has had a happy and peaceful 2010 so far! Please all keep in touch!!

With Love,
Lynn

Triple E

Lynn, You have kept your head held high.Good luck with you studies and enjoy your family. Thanks for keeping us posted. God Bless, -Steve :)