Saddens My Heart

brodavid

Re: Saddens My Heart

you did good Ms Carol,
and yes it could be worse, and maybe it will get there, let's Pray that it does not.

utmtman

Having yard sale today and maybe from now until November hope to sell some old junk from the she and the book we have read over the past six months. Goin to put ad in paper come monday to sell the rifle and pistol and see if I can make some more money. If we do we head for NMex for the winter about 1 Dec. Going to a cold spot but heck I am a glutton for punishment. Going to check out a place called Truth or Consequences NM for the winter. And I thank you all for helping me to smile again and rethink it all and work something out. I was headed for the depressed side until you all done helped me a long with the nudges.

brodavid

that is what friends are for, to lift you up when you are down, and to help you when you are up

DL Rupper

Hey Lee, check out Elephant Butte, New Mexico, Lakeside RV Park.. Cheap and nice RV park if you can get reservations.

C Nash

Lee, I agree with DL on the Elephant Butte. We stayed there and it was nice.

G

Now Lee i can tell u about ,, NM ,, and DL is right,, the bute is the best place to stay ,, never stayed there ,, but did take my buddies drag boat out alot on the lake in the summer ,, but we camped on the lake shore ,, don't know if that is still allowed anymore or not :eek: T or C was good area ,, don;t know about it now ,, though :) :) :)

cwishert

Domingo whatever it is, it will get better. :) :kiss: Just know that you have good friends and a loving family to get you through whatever life brings your way. :approve:

utmtman

Whatever it is Domingo, hang in there it could have always been worse. I have had a heck of a bad year but its slowly trying to come around. I wish you the best and hope it gets better for you as well.
Have any of you folks stayed in Mexico in winter? Give me an idea as to temps. Based on the net it can be anywhere from 40's to 60's in winter during the day.
Well the yard sale was slow and poor yesterday, 6 dollars. LOL maybe they are all saving it for the mellon days in greenriver today. I will see if today might be better. If nothing else I will run an ad on them guns come monday and see what happens.

DL Rupper

Hope the best for you Domingo.

Lee are you talking Mexico or New Mexico. 50's to 70's daytime and high 20's to 50's at night is good for where we have stayed in New Mexico (Deming/Elephant Butte), Arizona (Benson/Sierra Vista). We like the cooler temps. Anything over 70 degrees gets our blood boiling. :eek:

New Mexico/Arizona is as close to Mexico that we will RV. ;)

JamesH

we live in Kentucky, and I thought that far south would be warmer untill I did service time in California and travel to NM in the winter,
and agree as to go into Mexico, did not lose anything there,

utmtman

I now have reservations at Rio Lago RV Park at Elephant Butt for Dec 1, 09. They told me they have a ton of openings. I just hoped we can sell this stuff or as a last resort I will pawn it off. As for yard sellin it is not too good this time of year I guess. We had no customers yesterday so I am going to put an ad in the paper tomorrow for the two guns, bullets, air compressor, power sander, and a few other odds and ends we want to get rid of. Last time I sold bullets and guns out here which was October two years ago, they were lined up bidding for what I had. Surprised the heck out of me.