Satellite TV

KSrvER.5

What Satellite TV provider do you have>>? Also does anyone have Satellite TV that is only a seasonal RVer? I am looking at Satellite TV but I am only out half the year, just wondering I seen some advertise with no contracts. I really don't need Satellite TV once the season is over. Just wondering if anyone has used a provider with no contract commitment? The bunny ears just aren't cutting it anymore.. Thanks for any advice.

dennis1949

Re: Satellite TV

I have direct tv. I use it in the house . Then take a receiver and put in the camper when we leave, with a portable dish.

utmtman

I use direct tv as well and used to do the same thing Dennis does until I went full timing. Take a reciever with me as well as a dish and just set it up and aim it myself.

jimnang

We just purchased a Wineguard Satellite w/standard that uses the standard crank that came with the RV. We have Dishnetwork at home and will take one of our receivers while on the road. Would hate to miss a NASCAR race or not be able to watch SPEED.

tallyo

Direct TV...only in our MH. It's on "vacation plan" when we aren't traveling for up to 6 months/ year.