SAYING ON BACK WINDOW OF RV

redtop123

I'M LOOKING FOR A SAYING THAT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS.....WHEN WE GET TO THE END OF THE JOURNEY,WE SHOULD NOT BE IN GOOD SHAPE, BUT RATHER............. I WILL JUMP OFF, DUST MYSELF OFF, AND SHOUT "THAT WAS A HELL OF A RIDE". IF YOU KNOW HOW THIS GOES, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ELADYPAR@AOL.COM THANK YOU . EILEEN

turnipbwc

I would like to know what that saying is myself. If anyone knows how it goed, let us know.
Thanks,
turnip

captdick

I've seen it before. It has to do with the end of life. alluding to having lived it full speed ahead... **** the torpedos as it were.

I looked around some of the quotation websites but couldn't find it.

Good luck in your search.

TexasClodhopper

Search this forum for some of the word combinations. Someone used it this last couple of months. I remember reading it here.

Browzin

There is several variations of this, here is one, if it isn't the one you are looking for I have several others that I could post.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the
grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out , shouting......

"Holy %!*#....... What a ride"!!

Judy

The one I had wemt like this:
THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF LIFE IS NOT TO MEET OUR MAKER WITH PERFECT WELL PRESERVED BODIES BUT TO SLIDE IN SIDEWAYS, THOROUGHLY BRUISED, SCARED, WELL WORN MUMBLING, WOW, WHAT A RIDE!

SnowbirdInFlight

How about this one I just made up:

With bigger hips and nothing but gums, look out God, 'cause here I come! :laugh:

C Nash

We had "all you girls that smoke throw your butts in here" on a 33 model chevy. Wonder why the all girl college cops ran us off campus :angry: :bleh: :evil:

bldrbob

Mine is on the door.It says I AM LOST. I'VE GONE TO FIND MYSELF.IF I RETURN BEFORE I GET BACK PLEASE ASK ME TO WAIT.
Bob

bsiemens1

I think my wife has a new motto now. She is still realing. Life is too short to be careful. There is so much to experience better get started right away or I'll never get to it all.
Bob

ARCHER

How bout,
"If your too busy to laugh, you're too busy"

Happy New Year World......... ;)

hertig

How about 'When all is said and done, much more is said than done'?
Or 'No matter where you go, there you are'?