SCAM ALERT

SnowbirdInFlight

I RECEIVED THIS TODAY IN A PRIVATE EMAIL FROM THIS BOARD. WARNING TO ALL - IT IS A SCAM. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOLLOW THIS EMAIL. I WAS ALERTED BY MY BANK MONTHS AGO OF THIS TYPE OF SCAM. PLEASE, PLEASE, REPORT THIS IF YOU GET IT TO YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER AND THEN DELETE IT! PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE EMAIL AND ESPECIALLY NOT TO THE PHONE NUMBER GIVEN!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9/10 rue canal ave 8 Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Email :fdk_a10 @ yahoo.fr

Pls do response via this email address : fdk_a10 @ yahoo.fr

My dear,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relatioship and
financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect .I am Fredrick
Abams and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in a
recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing
this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country.
I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Three million, Two hundred
thousand United State Dollars.(US3.200,000)to your account designate hence I will
give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them
immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will
give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I
pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me
immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your
country as soon as this transaction is concluded.Pls do response via this email
address:fdk_a10 @ yahoo.fr

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Fredrick Abams

TELE: +22507234723

Kirk

SCAM ALERT

There are a lot of different versions of that going around and if it is the first that you have seen, it probably will not be the last. It began out of Nigeria and has spread to many other places and different approaches. Recently there have been two that are quite new. One is to notify you that you have won some big lottery, usually an overseas one and of course, you didn't even enter it! The other, and the one I find most offensive, is a claim to have a large amount of funds in some forign country that they want your help to transfer into the USA for the purpose of doing charitable work or church missions or something of that type.

There are many variations of this SCAM but the key is that they all want you to reply by email and of course that is followed by asking for you personal information. I am amazed that they still seem to work since they have been around in some form now for about three or four years. But there are still reports of people being sucked in so be aware of them. And never reply to one if you did not initiate it.

Johnny-O

SCAM ALERT

To all concerned, I recently recieved an e-mail from a "daillo 11". This letter was pretty much the same, 'deposit a large amount of money for me as my father just died'. I was made to understand they got my name thru RVUSA forum. Does anyone have any information on this scam?

Grandview Trailer Sa

SCAM ALERT

I have recieved similar mail many times over the last few years, but none of them said it was through this forum. I guess they use any source for their accumulation of names. I have heard of this for a long times and ignore it always.