schematic showing aux battery location[2008 24ft chateau citatio w/sprinter chassis

dobbe62

we loose 12 volt elctrical source in a short period of time after parking mh but cannot find location of aux battery

akjimny

Re: schematic showing aux battery location[2008 24ft chateau citatio w/sprinter chassis

Hi Gerald and welcome to the RVUSA Forum. I didn't have any luck searching the internet for a schematic of your motorhome so I can't give you an exact answer. The coach battery(ies) for most motorhomes are located behind a hatch on the side of the motorhome. They have to be accessible so you can check the water, do maintenance, etc. Hopefully one of the other forum members will have more detailed info. Check back for their answers and good luck. :) :)

H2H1

Re: schematic showing aux battery location[2008 24ft chateau citatio w/sprinter chassis

well Gerald not knowing what type of MH you have make it hard to help. I have a Fleetwood South Wind and my batteries are under the steps as you go inside the MH. I hope this helps. If you can call the manufacture maybe they can give you some advice.

H2H1

sorry I see what type you have , chateau citation

akjimny

Don't feel bad Hollis. I made the same mistake when I first tried to respond to this post. Only when I looked at the subject line did I find out what we were dealing with, so I had to edit my response. :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :) :)

JimE

RE: schematic showing aux battery location[2008 24ft chateau citatio w/sprinter chassis

Have you looked under the stairs?