Searching for RV parks by Highway

jameslove

Mile By Mile Media has just launched a new web site so folks can search for RV Parks and Campgrounds by highway. www.roadcamping.com

Tell us what you think and give us suggestions for improvements. There are only about 5000 campgrounds listed, but in time we should have a lot more.

hertig

Nice idea. However, it lists the campgrounds by city name, not by order encountered. Suggest that you have either a map with numbered pointers where listed campgrounds are located, or at least the ability to sort by east to west and west to east (north/south as well) in addition to by city name. Also would be nice to have a limit to how far off highway it is, and perhaps within a specified number of miles.

Small bug report. If I click on a campground, it takes me to a list of local campgrounds and I have to click on the campground again to get to the details. Sort of the behavior I would expect if I clicked on a city rather than a campground...

cybercelt

quote:Originally posted by jameslove

Mile By Mile Media has just launched a new web site so folks can search for RV Parks and Campgrounds by highway. www.roadcamping.com

Tell us what you think and give us suggestions for improvements. There are only about 5000 campgrounds listed, but in time we should have a lot more.

Just a suggestion. You may want to use Lat/Long coordinates of campgrounds for GPS users. More and more people use these nowadays; in fact, I think they are built into some RVs and cars.