Seasonal site in the New England region

sbrenton

Hi campers,

I am currently seasonal camping in MA at Canoe River. I only go over the weekends and a week while on vacation. The 4k price tag for seasonal weekend campig is a bit high for me. Does anyone have a recomendation for a seasonal site in the CT, RI, MA, VT, ME or NE area that is goo and not 4k? If they offered specials for weekend seasonal's that would be great too. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Steve

DL Rupper

Re: Seasonal site in the New England region

Hey sbrenton, welcome to the forum. How much is the monthly rate where you are seasonal camping. Pick your prime months and limit it to 2 or 3 months. Maybe pick 1,2, or 3 places you could get a monthly rate at. That way you could move around somewhat and do and see different things. Just a suggestion.

rjf7g

I pay $1,600 for all the camping I can get in April 1 - November 1...what is included in your $4,000?

sbrenton

The place has a couple pools, an old rec hall and a small store. The best part about Canoe River is I have family that camps there. The down side is the cost and the place has been going down hill. Seems like the police are there every weekend or there is some sort of problem. I am hoping to find a place for under 2k that will take my family and my 3 dogs and provide a better family atmosphere.