Security cam > 35 amp battery > solar panel

Hello everyone

I want to keep My security IP camera and a mobile internet hotspot running while the RV is in storage ( not hooked up ), a friend recommended getting a 35 amp battery and solar panel to keep the camera running ( and the solar panel will recharge that battery ) the issue is I am very new to this and not sure how will that work ( if it will work in the way I described it ), will I need any other devices? Cables? any tips will be helpful

Thank you very much

Have you measured the watt/amps you actually need? Or at least check out the devices, they should have that listed.

Yes you will need lots of "other" stuff, a solar controller to charge the battery(s) correctly, large gauge wire, MC4 connectors, split loom, something to mount the controller on, preferably non combustible, 4 each 12v circuit breakers for both PV and Batt sides of the controller, a way to get the cables from the panel(s) to your battery depending on where that/those are mounted. If inside then a waterproof gland, mounts for the panel(s). Its not trivial, but is doable if you do all your research and testing of the actual loads being supplied. I think you also have a thread about changing two house batteries to three. I would just use those to power the new devices and hook the PV panel(s) to them. Why buy a separate battery?
I have never researched or used the small solar panels being sold as trickle chargers, they might work for your application and be much simpler to deal with. This one looks interesting: https://amzn.to/2KXnodq But you really need to understand how much power will be drawn out of the batteries and how much you need the panel to replace each day. They put out much less power on cloudy days, but they will put out something. I found my newly built 200 watt portable suitcase was putting out 45 watts on a very cloudy day last week. That was pretty surprising. But I am new to solar, lots of testing. Thankfully I know how much power I use because I installed a Bogart meter https://amzn.to/2IMvqsY last December to help me understand what I use when boondocking.
-Bill