Sell or Not Sell?

Hello Everbody. First of all let me say that I love camping. My family and I have camp for years in a tent. Last year I bought a 2001 popup could not wait to take it on the road. Out of the three trips that I took it on I got the scare of my life. The camper came unhitched from the ball. Luckly I was not out on the main road. Now that it's almost that time of year to go camping I'm afraid to try it again.Please let me know what you think I schould do. Thanks

Sell or Not Sell?

If you have the right size ball for the hitch then it is just being improperly hooked up. Get somebody that knows a little about it to give you a hand. Once you uunderstand how it works it'll make it so much easier for you.
God Bless
Peaceful ;)

Sell or Not Sell?

Thanks peaceful, I have the right size. I think what it is ,that I'm not getting the hitch down on the ball just right. But like I was saying it's got me realy afraid to even try it again for the safety :( of myself and others.Thanks Again! :(

Sell or Not Sell?

Hey Oddfinger,
Just yesterday I saw an ad for a gizmo to keep the coupler on the ball no matter if it's latched or not. It's called Trailer Guardian and is designed to prevent problems like yours. If you want, I can e-mail you the contact info.

Sell or Not Sell?

Hi Ed. I was wondering if their was something like that. That would be great. I think that I would fell alot better and safer if I had this type thing. Im new at this kind of thing. I need all the help I can get. My e mail address is Hsccrump123@wmconnect.com Thanks again Have a great day! :cool: :cool: :cool: