Share Your Expert Advice!

ARCHER

To all the Expert RVers out there, do you mind sharing some tips for our newer RVers on the forum? Just share some tips or tricks you’ve used over the years, favorite destination spots, RV do’s and don’ts, proper etiquette, etc. Anything that might aid them with their new RV and help them begin the RV journey!
Well, what I have always done is prior to actually hooking up and heading out to the campgrounds, was make a LIST or several. Sit at your computer and just think of what do you need to do prior to leaving, what do need to take with you, what do you need to with your tow vehicle prior to leaving (gas, oil, etc), what do you need to do at the house prior to leaving, what do you need to do to regarding any appt you may have, and then once your at the campground, what do I need to do to set up, then after you have had a great time, what do I need to do to pack up and get ready to hook up to leave, and finally, what do I need to do after I get home with the unit to make sure it is all set for the next trip. May sound a little silly, but referring to a LIST(s) may just save you from a really bad experience. Enjoy and safe travels.