shhhhhhhh

G

Be very very quiet ,, i'm hunting fulltimers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Re: shhhhhhhh

Me too ,, i wish for that life someday ,, just worry about where the next stop is ,,, boy what a life.... :approve: ;) :bleh: :laugh:

G

i think DL's diesel smoke has gotten to all the rver's on here ,, they not be posting again after 9:30 ,, or was it his diesel smoked tukey that got everyone :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

C Nash

To much turkey can't even reach the keys now. Caught the old belly virus after Thanksgiving and was so sick couldn't even watch my War Eagles defeat that cross state rival for the 6th straight year. Don't know which end of me stayed over the pot the most :eek:

G

sorry Nash ,, that stuff can get nasty ,, no pun intended ,, hope u have full hookups or VERY near a dump station ,, i know it's not funny ,,,, so i won't post a funny face thingy....

C Nash

Dump stations plentiful around here Rod. Bushes everwhere :eek: :laugh: Man, all in the family caught it and it just keeps going around. Got the 12 guage out and want let even the grandkids around here. Guess I'll try the hermit life for awhile. Hope the bug can't crawl through the net :( Boy, all will be mad at me then :laugh:

brodavid

We were fulltimers , now watching the paint peel.

brodavid

But soon be up and On The Road Again

G

Good for u ,, get out and go somewhere ,, I wish i could ,, but back logged with rv repair stuff :( :( :( :eek:

brodavid

Still backlogged on tests and rehab, but getting around better and my wife is planning on upgrading from a 19' to a 27' . So I know where my funds are going.
God Bless
brodavid

Ps david did do a little driving over the weekend and did great, looking forward when we can get on the road again,
msjackie

G

Well u guys go and buy what u want and need ,, and then hit the road ,, and enjoy life again ,,, i know u both have been thru so much ,, and u need a break away from all the stress u both have benn having ,, as my sig says ,, "no shoes.. no shirt.. no problems " and that's the way it should be ,, stress free ...
Bty if u get a chance ck out Kenny Chestney's video on CMT ,, Don't Blink ,, u will feel a real ,, touch the mind and sole type of feeling from this video .. IMO
;) :) :)