shopping for a new RV

fishba

I would like some advice as to the best ways to shop for an RV online. What are some of the best sites out there? How do I know I am getting the best price once I find one I like? Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks

Starship

shopping for a new RV

Shopping on line can be very overwhelming.
I would suggest your do some shopping in person until you have an idea of just what you are looking for (if you don't already).
Then a search through google (www.google.com) will most likely give you all kinds of places to start looking on the net. YOu can search by brand, or just ask for rv's for sale, used rv's, etc.

You know you got a good deal the same way you do when shopping in person. After looking around you get a general feel for what a unit is selling for and you realize the dollars are in the ballpark. When you get a price and ask a competitor to beat it and he agrees but doesn't lower the price (matches it) then you are about as good as it gets.

If internet shopping keep in mind a few extra dollars to buy locally will come back to you in service availablility, customer service (one would hope) and keeping local people employed. Most any dealer will work on any rig BUT also most any dealer will help their loyal customers first.

Good Luck with what ever you decide.

gmw36

shopping for a new RV

quote:Originally posted by fishba

I would like some advice as to the best ways to shop for an RV online. What are some of the best sites out there? How do I know I am getting the best price once I find one I like? Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks
fishba, Try www.rvtraderonline.com, or www.rvonline.com.These two are pretty good.
gmw36