Shore power

Gerry Averett

I have a 2012 American Coach that shore power quick working. Is there a fuse or breaker I don't know about?

Thanks for any help

Gerry

C Nash

Will it work off generator? If so you may have a transfer switch not working. You should have a main breaker located in your electrical pane. My HR also has a switch located on the transfer box. Have you checked the shore power for correct volts?

Gerry Averett

C Nash;84112 said:
Will it work off generator? If so you may have a transfer switch not working. You should have a main breaker located in your electrical pane. My HR also has a switch located on the transfer box. Have you checked the shore power for correct volts?

The generator works unit correctly Check all breakers I can find.

Thanks for help

LEN

When you go to the shore power you should get a good clunk sound as you flip the breaker on the plugin panel on from the transfer switch. The transfer switch should be in the bay with the power cord.

LEN

Gerry Averett

Thanks for y'all's help. My cord in on real from side of unit. I don't know how to get where it plugs in unit
I had power when I left home from shore I will retry tonight and see if different park makes difference. I did Check power at pole and if had power at plug with out unit plugged in

Thanks again

C Nash

If you was just checking with volt meter at pole it may show voltage. I ran into that at a CG in Ms. Show 120 when not pluged but plug up the 50 amp and voltage dropped to zero. You may find you have no problem at the next CG. Let us know

vanole

Nash,

You are so right... That why I was going down the EMS line of logic. His EMS may have been working as advertised and was experiencing an issue with the pole power and would not allow juice into the unit.