shore power

Pancanbob

Re: shore power

Hi Neal
That is a real good explanation :eek: , and makes it clearer to me anyway :approve: :approve:

Triple E

RE: shore power

Clodhopper, I know that I am late on this question but I will try anyway. Using Ohms Law the two phases (+,-) will subtract. So one phase will subtract from the other phase which will equal 0. The current is not canceled only the phase. No current no work. Also, I think that cancel is the wrong word. I would use balanced.

TexasClodhopper

Steve, thanks. I was kind of putting tongue in cheek, but you have the right answer except that something as simple as Ohm's Law does not explain the complex polar/algebraic phase relationships. :clown:

G

WOW :eek: Tex that is a big word ,, but to make it simple for others out there ,, he was talking about a bunch of polar bears ,, sitting in a classroom doing algebra ,,,, kinda like the dog picture ,, u know where the dogs are playing pool ,, oops sorry billards (got be politicaly correct now days ) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :8ball:

TexasClodhopper

Let's confuse Rod just a little bit more ...

algebra2009-02-22-193323.png

G

u got me tex ,, i used could do that stuff ,, but then agian i was made to ,, in high school ,,,,, btw that don't look like no polar bears in algebra class to me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

G

actually ,, darlin i think Tex made it up ,, u know that rehab will do that too u ,,, tex is still suffuring from the oil prices taking a plunge ,, and if u don't tell anyone Darlin ,,, that was the secret formula for the oil prices ,,, well it was ,,, back when it was 150 a barrel :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown: :evil: :evil:

Tex u know i jk with u ,,, :approve: :cool: :)

G

U goof ,, we know how much u love our food here ,,, but don't log on real hungry ,, other wise ,, scooter might show u apicture of a huge hamburger ,, and u might chip a tooth on the monitor :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Btw ,, if anyone is near FL ,, how about giving me and scooter a lift back home ,,, Nash ditched us ,, he left us a note ,, and did say goodbye ,, and pointed the way to the hiway :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :evil: :evil: :clown: :clown:

Darlin

Well al least I know that is not one of those shrink therapist ink blots. :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

*scooter*

Come on Rod, lets start walking. I know one of us needs the exercise :evil: :laugh: :laugh: Is that a Burger stand down the road??

LEN

AHHHH Tell us xactly how you know it's not an ink blot??????????????

LEN

Darlin

Rod told us that it is the secret formula from TC. :laugh:

I just remember from watching old movies the the doctor would have things like that. Hmmmmm.
Maybe that is where TC got his formula from :question: :question:

Darlin :cool:

G

now tex i used to know my ABC's ,, and numbers ,, hell i can count to ten ,, without using my hands :laugh: :laugh:
scooter ,, that was a optical illusion ,, it was really a prota potty on wheels :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil:

H2H1

OK,Tex is actually trying out for that TV show Numbers and that was just an example of how smart he is :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: