shore power

G

Re: shore power

all i got to say is OH NO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

Oh I am so confused! :eek: :( All the man asked was "Is it ok to leave his rv plugged in?" And there are many good answers and then it gets all technical and then I begin to feel like I'm in the Twilite Zone :laugh: :clown:

G

That's just us Carol ,, we do that alot here ,, might be age ,,, might be a soon to be mental state who knows ,,, but i can say ,, it get's worse in the winter ,, u know when we aint out and about in the rv's ,, :laugh: :laugh:
Ok sorry to the OPer ,, we will try and get back on track ,,,, ok guy's and gals ,, we need to be a little more helpfull to the OPer ,,, thanks ,, (like i said ,, mental state ) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:

cwishert

Yeah I know Rod. I am in a mental state myself. Can't wait for some temperatures above 80 that last more than a day. Also can't wait to get back out in the MH. Especially on the "BEACH"!
:eek: :) :clown:
Any way to answer the OP question, we olny plug ours in a few days before we get ready to go unless someone may be using it to sleep in or something in the back yard. Sometimes the kids like to camp out in the driveway. Other than that hubby plugs it in on Thursday if we are going on Saturday morning. I don't think it would hurt anything to leave it plugged in maybe make your electric bill a little higher.

G

well carol ,, i leave mine plugged in all the time ,, but i do a cycle kinda thing ,,, i turn the breaker on and let it stay on for a month ,, then turn power off ,, and let it sit for a few weeks ,,, and btw ,, i leave my batt disconnect on ,, that way ,, the batts get kinda drained ,,, don't know if it works ,, but since i don't dry camp ,,, i will never know ,,, ;) :) :)