Shower door hits on bottom

gagoguen

I have a 2013 Thor Daybreak 32HD, the shower door is hitting on the bottom outer edge, not the hinge side, it looks square except for the bottom. I don't see any way to adjust the door. I have replace the lower seal, and it is torn up again. You have to pull up on the door to open it. It is a glass door between 2 straight glass panels along the top of the tub. Any Ideas?

C Nash

has it always been like this? Is it possible that a water leak has warped the floor? If this is a new problem something has shifted. May have to preposition the hinghes

C Nash

Probably has no adjustment. Something has moved so you have to figure out what. My guess would be water damage. Again, has this always been a problem? Did you buy the rv new or used. A level may help find what has shifted. Just hard to say not seeing it. Maybe a call to MFG might help

gagoguen

The shower door is not staying square. I believe it's glued at the corners and has just become loose. I can lift up on the side, away from hinges, and it works fine. I installed a screen door sag brace, to pull up on outer bottom corner.

C Nash

glad you found a fix. This is what we have to do on a lot of things. Just figure out a fix LOL