Slid or is it slide

elkhartjim

This is for Ken and Rod cause the rest of yall won't know. Probably!

One of my slides comes in completely but then after driving several miles it "comes" ou at the bottom a 1/4 " or less. Its not a major problem but it does sometimes creat wind noise.

elkhartjim

Re: Slid or is it slide

Electric and Ken don't worry about this now I know you're getting ready for tomorrow.

G

hey Jim Cw sells on of those slide lock down thingys that keeps the slide in place while traveling ,, hey i'm JK ,, but since u got it fixed ,, what did u find out wrong with it ,, i'd like to know ;) and bty i bet u wish u knew where i found about the slide being fixed ,,, i'll never tell :shy: :evil: :blush:

G

well i must say i'm sorry ,, the post i read about wasn't u'r Jim it was Butch's ,, anyway ,, does u'r slide drop when it comes all the way in ,,, there are locks on these things that lock the slide when it's in and also when it's out ,, but then again ,, if it isn't coming all the way in ,, the locks may not be engaging ,,, u may have an outta line slide track ,,, i would ck and see (with the slide halfway out) the distance ,, front and rear ,, this would tell u that the track is outta alignment ,, post back on what u find ,, and sorry again ,, i jumped the gun :disapprove: :( :( :eek: