Slide problem

elkhartjim

Got to San Antonio today...99 degrees. Bottom of slide was out a little. Started to open and after about 3" it stopped. Looked outside and it was stuck in the top and out at the bottom. Moved it in a little gave the top good push and it went out. This is starting to sound like a trip to the dealer
icon_smile_disapprove.gif
icon_smile_disapprove.gif

G

RE: Slide problem

hey ..jim i did not forget about u ,, this sounds like u might have a guide frame prob ,, if it dropped ,, and since it is new i would ,, definatly have a dealer look at it ,, i still think the moving out while driving is a gear problem ,, it is not locking in the inboard position ,, and it i slipping out for some reason ,, now that u posted this ,, i would think that it may be a manufacts ,, defect or problem ,, but let us know :)
Bty send some of that nice cool weather my way ,, i like it around 99 degrees ,, nice and comfortable weather ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

G

Re: Slide problem

never i hope ,, u got any land for sale on the equator ??? i hear it's nice and warm there yr round :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk

Re: Slide problem

Well, it's morning now so perhaps things will look just a little bit better today? I am no slide expert, but in thinking about your problem, have you tried running the slide back in to see if it will align again? If you can get it back to where it should be, I would think that there would be a chance it might then open properly.

Just thought that might be worth a try, but I sure would not put off a visit for some warranty service if it is still covered.