SLIDEOUT DOES OUT BUT NOT IN

23717honda

One of my slideouts is entended out all the way but doesnt want to come back in .
It dont make any sound no binding noise, but when you push it to entend out you can hear it click but its out all the way. I checked to make sure nothing is wedged but no noise at all.The other two are working now.I even went outside and lifted and pushed it while my wife pushed the button. Any sugessions.
2001 Fleetwood wilderness GL 5TH wheel 32.5

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: SLIDEOUT DOES OUT BUT NOT IN

It sounds like there is no electricty going to the motor. Could be a switch problem, could be a wiring problem.

A couple of years ago I had a slide that would go out and not come in. I figured out that if I switched the wires around on the motor, it would work. That told me the wire was bad that brought it in. I found where a mouse had chewed it into. It was fun fixing it as the problem was in the flooring.

Good Luck

G

Don't u hate critters ,, man can they make a mess of things :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

23717honda

That is possible since it is at the Deer lease in the woods. Does that there is 3 seperate motors for each slideout and I just need to switch the wires to try and bring in the slideout? Thanks for the info.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yes, you have a separate motor for each slideout. The only set up that uses one motor is an hydraulic system. I was able to switch the wires and bring the slideout in. Hopefully you can also.

23717honda

Thanks for the info, I crawled under and reversed the wires and the slideout went in. So now I know there is a wiring problem.
Thanks Grandview trailer sales.

G

yea right tex with apicture like that .,, all villians would leave ,, critters included :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: