Sliding dinette table...wow

IsanCat

Hi, we have '91 Roadtrek and are luving it :) BUT..the table is difficult to get around to be seated. HOWEVER, I saw the greatest table in a used Leisure van. It has a slider on the bottom of the top that allows you to easily move it from side to side. This provides more than ample room to sit down and then, just a touch slides it back in place. Having had every camper type known to man except a 5th wheel, the majority had the same problem with dinette seating. The slider makes the problem GO AWAY. Does anyone know how I might be able to purchase or engineer (hubby) a reasonable replica?? I have searched all over www and can't find anything even similar.

campbud

we have a slider table in our Montana and it is very nice just to slide it. Maybe you can go to an RV dealer and get one.

IsanCat

Thanks for the responses. I did exactly that...went to RV World in Nokomis and lo & behold...they can get me the slider kit for about $25. Go happy y'all all~

turnipbwc

Are you referring to the front table or the one in the rear. I never use my rear table and keep it made into the bed. The front table in my Roadtrek turns out when you want to use it then turns back when not in use. I have a Versitale and have the two extra seats.
turnip42