Slooow posting

C Nash

Anybody else having problem with slow posting when responding. Having problem with timing out and then getting double post :( . Is it just this antique :) ?

DL Rupper

Slooow posting

The answer is yes. Posting is slow. Could be antique problems. Both computer and operator are antiques on this end :bleh:

Poppa

Slooow posting

Chelse,
All things given you as well as I and many more on this forumn have a problem with CRS as well as some things being a little SLOOOOOOOOOW.

Nah your right this site gets cluttered and slows down a lot at times.

It ain't all in your head some times I will type up a post and after waiting several minutes I will hit the post button cause CRS stepped in and I thought I had already sent the post.

ARCHER

Slooow posting

AT times it seems really slow, but I think that is because I use a land line (telephone) for my hookup to the net (worldnet). When I post, it sometimes takes a minute or so to see it post....while I am waiting, I try to figure out what the heck I said (mind games the older I get)....ha ha ;)

C Nash

Slooow posting

Archer and Poppa, look at it this way We have earned the right to forget. :laugh: Great to forget, I can go somewhere today and go back tomorrow and it's new all over again :eek: :laugh: . Kind of like the old men sitting on a park bench crying and a young man asked why. The old man told him he was married to a curvy young blonde that was crazy about him and waiting for him at home. The young guy asked well why are you crying? The old man said he could not remember where he lived :laugh: :laugh: :dead: