Snow Day!

RE: Snow Day!

You need to come down to Florida. It was about 80 today in Tampa Bay with clear skies and plenty of sunshine. : )

Triple E

Re: Snow Day!

This morning we were at -21 degrees, yep, minus 21. Right now, 10:05 pm we are at -13.1 and dropping. Jimmy I think it is cool enough for you to start heading north. Check your anifreeze first. :laugh: :laugh: :approve:

Triple E

0704 this Saturday morning and the temp is setting at -18.7. Good news, Tuesday is suppose to be in the 40's.

akjimny

Got plenty of antifreeze - Prestone for the motorhome and Smirnoff for me :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

well Steve it hard for me to feel and feeling for you, Like I said you had all summer to move. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . today we are having heat wave, we are right at 80. I thought about opening up the pool and get in it. ;) ;) ;)

Shadow

Well look at it this way Steve. At least you don't have to mow the grass like I did all day! :laugh:

Triple E

Shadow - 2/26/2011 5:20 PM Well look at it this way Steve. At least you don't have to mow the grass like I did all day! :laugh:

Just don't tell me you were in at-shirt. :approve::laugh:

H2H1

Butch I prefer to cut grass than to shovel snow any day. BTW congrats on your MH

Shadow

I'm with you Hollis. Mowing grass yesterday, fishing today!! And didn't have to cut a hole in the ice to do it. :bleh: :cool: