snow

H2H1

well thanks to my friends Ken and Rod , I am now getting snow. That right snow , we hardly ever get snow. but I guess since they are getting so much they decides to send me some, thanks my friends :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

Re: snow

had a few this morning , the beach area is calling for SEVERE weather tonight, 3 to 6 inches of snow may fall

C Nash

Everything turning white here!!! What is that stuff falling. Must be global warming :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

YOUR WELCOME HOLLIS, right now we have sunshine. Yea, that thing in the sky we have not seen much of lately. We are missing this storm, but on Monday I have heard we might get 6-10" of MORE snow. If only what is on the ground would just melt first...I am running out of places to pile it in my driveway!!

At least I don't have what my SIL in Maryland and Daughter in PA have. 30+ inches...Don't want that!!!

H2H1

well we now about 3 inches and it is still falling like rain, Not a white out but it has been steady since 1130 this morning. the expert are saying it is going to continue till 3-4 am in the morning. Gee I am so proud to have friends like Ken and Rod who thought so much of me to send me there snow :laugh: BTW, the GKs are loving it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

this is where Rod should come to vacation, cold and snowing,

thanks guys, Sarah is loving it coming down, just a little, waiting for the night when it is supposed to turn loose :) :cool: :laugh:

G

Dave if u get a chance ,, and u do get some snow ,, on the beach area ,, i would love some pics of it ,, My uncle took some of Carolina Beach in NC yr's ago ,, and sent them to me ,, that kinda snow i can handle :cool: ;)
BTW hollis and nash ,, u'r welcome ,, me and ken just wanted to share with u all ,, since i felt u all were left out :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :evil:

rjf7g

We have had 55" of snow in the Charlottesville, VA area this season...would rather be camping!

whitey

Hey Guys sorry to hear about all that snow that you are getting, it missed me Ha, Ha :cool: and the sun is out bright this morning, Cheer up Spring is right around the corner.

JimE

We got 14 inches in North Texas.....broke the all time record. Luckily I am able to work from home and didnt have to deal with the idgits on the roads here who do 70 on ice and weave in and out of traffic.

H2H1

well it is all gone, not snowing here, now all we need to do is get rid of it on the roads, but it has turned to ice. We have full sun shinning now so maybe that will do it. this is not helping the cabin fever I am having, I want spring and I want it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: