snow

Triple E

Re: snow

Well I guess I should thank you guys. But I won't. Last year we had 84" of snow. Normally we have 30" to 50" of snow. This year, maybe 4. I have only had to plow our driveway once. To tell the truth I miss it. Does not seem right. Rain, rain, rain, rain and more rain for this season. I feel like I am living in Seattle. So if you would like, send the snow back. The grandkids miss their Friday skiing. :(

:8ball:

rjf7g

I tell you what, Triple E, you can come plow my driveway any time you want! We got about 10" one day followed by 4" a few days later and I ran over the 10" snow to go to work in my Durango. Yesterday was 37 and we started working on the driveway to get the car out. We had 5" of ice thanks to me! A neighbor brought his tractor down 3 different times to help out! He said, "I would have come down the other day but I was taking care of folks without 4 wheel drive first." He's a nice guy that won't even take fuel money half of the time!

Triple E

Nice to have neighbors that help each other out. I would be more then happy to clear your driveway too, if I was just a little bit closer. :laugh: :8ball:

rjf7g

We got another 2" today...it was nastiest between 1:30 and 3:30 - just as the school busses were coming and going.