South Wind for Sale

I have a '89 ,36' South Wind that I am selling. I just re-upholstered the entire interior. I have done lots of work to this rig and it's only got 64,000 miles. It would make someone a really nice first time RV. I am selling it because I am purchasing a '2004 Damon Challenger.

DL Rupper

Re: South Wind for Sale

The Forum isn't where you advertise RV's for sale. Check out the pink heading "RVs": Sell your RV. It's at the top of the far left column, HOME page of the RV Talk Forum.

DL Rupper

The paid advertising is what keeps the forum going. Nothing's free in life. If everyone that had an RV for sale stuck it on the forum, there wouldn't be time or space for anything else. Sorry, but that's just the way it works.

ARCHER

I have one for sale, however, I am not gonna advertise it on this forum unless I use the "pink area". It's an 89 also, but i'm willing to pay to sell it. I suggest you just put a sign in the window (won't cost you much). :dead: :disapprove:

Hey, Texas I am a School Teacher who is very cost effective with my $$. As of right now, I don't want to spend the $$$. I will put it on other sites for free. As you can see, I am a huge Buckeye fan and I put it on a Buckeye football website and I've had 3 people call me that have shown some interest. No biggie, I'll save my $50 for beer or gas !

Go Bucks and have fun in your RV's! :laugh: