Specials

C Nash

Received these specials from a local RV dealer today. Oil change 79.99 gas units, DP 249.99, gas generator 49.99, diesel gens 69.99 and winterize special of only 89.99. WOW:eek: , when these old bones get where they can't do my own I won't be able to afford rving. Winterized ours today for a little over 6 bucks and 30 min time but, guess if I figured 80 bucks per hour I didn't save much.:eek: :laugh: Also received another last chance to purchase the member year book from GS. How many last chances do we get?
Added the below for those that have problems with my spelling.:laugh:

Don't delete this just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you
> can read it.
>
> I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
>
> uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
>
> phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde
>
> Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
>
> ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and
> lsat ltteer be in the rghit
>
> pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
> porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
> istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
>

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Specials

Hey Chelse, Seen your type of spelling before. Really strange when you can read that mess.

Guess that dealer has a huge mortgage.... who knows.

Winterized our Fifth Wheel Sat. :(

ARCHER

Hi Chelse,
We are all settled in for the winter finally (been a month so hope so). Thought we were back in Texas with the wind blowing all the time........have to have Linda stand outside and hold the awning down for fear of blowing away. She does real good job and even feeds me good meals when the wind slows down a little. Ordered some side panels for the awning to match what we bought in Texas last winter, be glad when we get them......hoping it will block the wind a little better. Have a good / great winter and if it gets too cold, come on down. :) :laugh: :cool: ;)

C Nash

We may be headed that way later on Archer. Betty wants to see some snow so might go to Townsend tenn and spend Jan. Wind has been terrible here also. Expected to go in the low 20s tonight so I figured I would go ahead and winterize the MH. What is the temp there?

Ken, I really understand why dealers have to charge the rates they do because, I worked for a Chevy dealer for 20 plus years as Technician, forman and service advisor. Tons of overhead and some Techs are worth ever penny they earn. I just can't afford them on retired pay :(

TexasClodhopper

Ya'll makin' fun at me, agin? :approve:

I kin git haf way tru dat fust line afore ah has ta go ta da dikshunary!

s.harrington

Gee, Oilcan Henry's will do oil changes for a lot less. And I winterize rigs for $49.95, and I do charge $80.00 per hour.