specification of my rv

galouf

hi all,
i will like to know, where can i find info about the water heater who is in my prowler lynx 1989 24 feet without taking it out. Because i may have to change it and i want to search the price of a new one and if it cost to much i'll wait till next year. happy new year all.

:)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: specification of my rv

Welcome to the forum.

If you measure the cut out size, I can tell you what brand you have. We would need a little more info as to you have just a gas pilot, DSI, or Gas/Electric.

Kali_Mist

RE: specification of my rv

galouf - 1/11/2007 6:06 PM

hi all,
i will like to know, where can i find info about the water heater who is in my prowler lynx 1989 24 feet without taking it out. Because i may have to change it and i want to search the price of a new one and if it cost to much i'll wait till next year. happy new year all.

:)
The most common water heater is made by Suburban, Model sw6d Auto ignite 12/vlt 6gal water heater retails for $359.00
or
Atwood's G6a-8e 12/vlt LP auto ignite 6gal Water Heater retails for $480.00
Both of them can be purchsed with the 110/vlt heating element addition for about an additional $75.00..Cheers!

galouf

RE: specification of my rv

Thank you very much for your info.i'll take note and see how much it cost here in montreal, canada.(might be higher in canadien money).its impossible to see my RV till spring because my camping site is close during winter.

thanks again!!!! :cool:

WildWillyToo

Re: specification of my rv

Fleetwood always used Atwood water heaters!
There were several models, some pilot type, some dsi, so be sure you get the correct info before you relace it!