spelling

C Nash

This sure did make me feel better about my spelling:laugh:

Now about spelling:
aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,

TexasClodhopper

Re: spelling

Hey! That sounds like my Uncle Joe telling us about the WWII bazooka incident that saved a bunch of GIs and got him a medal. :clown:

LEN

Saw that a few years ago but I still cant type and if I can then I cant type. Then there's texting "R U 2 old 2 LOL"

LEN

C Nash

Shadow, I tierd ptutnig selpl cechk on my cpomteur and a ntoe cmae up saniyg "forget it" we can't help you. :laugh:

G

nowiresmblethatremarkandibetkenandafewotherscanreadthis and nash RU is ??? :laugh: are you ,, feel better but i was told i use to many ,,,,,,, so iamtryingtonotusethemasmuch :)

Darlin

We have a friend, who is a retired college pastor, & every year he would write a "newsletter" about the past year in their life.

He would about everything yet nothing. He was up on the roof & the hammer fell off, so he had to go git it. After gitin off the roof, he decided he needed a cold drink cuz it was hot, so he fergot bout the roof till the next time it rained . We would write like many hillbillies talk.

He said that it is a lot harder to write with poor grammer, bad spelling than you would think. The college computer had spell checker & was all the time trying to CORRECT his letters. :laugh:

Darlin :cool:

C Nash

Rod, don't worry about what you been told. You know how all us old greese monkeys err mechanics excuse me TECHNICANS are. We listen then do what we want to. R U is fine. Just like a crossword puzzle. Keeps your mind working :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

730 - 6/8/2009 11:52 PM nowiresmblethatremarkandibetkenandafewotherscanreadthis and nash RU is ??? :laugh: are you ,, feel better but i was told i use to many ,,,,,,, so iamtryingtonotusethemasmuch :)

Yea Rod, I can read that, it is the space bar thatmesses you up!!!

hamdave

All in good fun, I enjoyed this series. But all too true, when I was still 'gainfully' employed, it seems that a lot of the business
world "cudn't"spell either.

have fun!! :laugh:

C Nash

I had a body shop forman that would spell wreck "reck" :laugh: I told him reck had a w in front :laugh: and he would just look at me with that how do you know :eek: Guess he had a point. :laugh:

H2H1

I kid Rod alot about his spelling and all his little things he put in, but I am no better, I like to wite likes I talk. I am a old country boy who jus enjoys life even if it someone elses. Rod knows I am kidding and jokin with him. So don't take life serious enjoy it while you can. and try your best to git along each other. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cwishert

What really gets to me is when my childs first grade teacher sent home a worksheet with mispelled words. It mortified my child that I would correct the spelling on the worksheets. I still like to point out misspelled words in the newspaper and other places where you would think someone else should have caught it. I know that I am not the perfect speller because I cannot rememeber how to spell friend or thier most of the time you know i before e except after c but now they are not supposed to teach that anyway. Boy I like to ramble about nothing huh! :clown:

LEN

Don't ever ever marry a teacher, librarian I did, but I do have a mobile spell checker and overall writing correcter.

LEN

elkhartjim

Hey Carol, there's an exception to that i and e after c rule but I don't remember what...do you?

I luv this edumacated series.