Suggestions for Air Compressor

gn609

I am going to purchase a air compressor to carry in the basement to use for inflation of tires up to 110 psi. I am looking for a fast inflation with low dBA any suggestions.

LEN

Homedpot or Lowes and sears have several to choose from that will do the job. I run the pawn shops and they have several also, just know the price before hand and look for one that looks new and test. I have two one in the garage and one in the MH then have a 12 volt in the towed. I have too many things like this but I dont like moving them from one location to another, guess where it will be when I need it.

LEN

voyaginator

I have the Viair 00073 70P Portable air compressor, $42
Found it excellent for the price, it's a 12 volt portable.

vanole

I have a Dewalt 1 gal small footprint electric 115 V capable of 135 psi and rated at 71dba. Have had it 6 years no issues pumps up any of the 8 tires on the moho lickety split. Bought it off amazon. HD has one like it running around $140.

hello sir !
I come from Dream (China and Germany joint venture) with air compressor manufacturers.We produce a variety of air compressors, which screw air compressor is our flagship product,our technology has the EU CE certification, our aim is to Energy-saving Creates Value and Service Improves Credit!
If you have any problems, you can give me a e-mail, I will give you the most professional answer.my e-mail id dreamcompressors@gmail.com
By the way, This website (https://dreamcompressor.en.alibaba.com/) is our shop

7bar-5-5kw-screw-air-compressor-with.jpg

18KW-8-13bar-Frequency-Conversion-Rotary-Screw.jpg

300bar-2M3-min-multi-stage-electric-air.jpg

Bigbillsd

I bought one of these a little https://amzn.to/2LEzLfE over a year ago. One of the better purchases I have made for my motorhome. Easy to use and very quiet. I did not see a need to mount it as I don't need to use it that often. I just keep it in its canvas bag till I need it. But its very small and would be easy to find a spot to do that if I decide to. -Bill

Dennis Taylor

Viair 40047 is an awesome product if you're looking for an air compressor.The unit is well built, with several attachments.The fact that it hooks up to your battery is nice because you don't need an outlet to work.So if your on the road and don't have a generator, it will still function as long as your vehicle is running.The only thing I would change is the cord from the battery to the unit could be longer.There is plenty of extra air hose to reach around most trucks or Rv's.The air gauge on the unit is well built and to remove air if you overfill is easy as just pushing a button.

DjBee

I've got a Viair 00073 70P. I've had it for several years, and I am pretty much happy with what I've got.