Suggestions for cooktops

Jscott285

I came across a few reviews that gave me some information on cooktops. I would love to hear from someone who might have used the Flame King two burner cooktop stove featured here. Thanks!

https://campingmoz.com/best-rv-stove/

Any thoughts are truly welcome! I need to purchase this soon.

BubbleTrouble

Hi, I once rented an RV in Green Motion rental car Orlando (I myself am from Orlando and I even do Green Motion car rental Orlando review). And it turned out that there was a hob there, to be honest, I would not say that there is something phenomenal in it, normally, in general, more convenient than a single hob. But I would not say that it is very worth spending energy on its installation if it is not there.

Last edited:

david_north

We do not like to cook inside the van, we found that odors and the inevitable smoke and splatters really make a mess. We carry a Coleman two burner propane stove and a small propane grill for all our cooking we do have a small microwave in the van for reheating leftovers or pre cooked food.

BettyAshley

It may be difficult to find a good small stove for your tiny space. Most of the available options are created for the marine industry, and many cost a pretty penny. But with a little research, you will find several RV stove options to make cooking a breeze while on the road. Here are five options for cooking on the road.