SunnyBrook 5th wheels..thumbs

thumbs

Still on my quest for our retirement 5th wheel. What can you tell me about SunnyBrook and their 5th wheels. Haven't seen em yet but plan to when we get a chance. I would be interested in the 31BWFS.

Can anyone give me info on SunnyBrook. Quality, company, price, anything that can get me started. Where are they in the field, entry, middle or top end? As you can see I know nothing about em.

Thanks for the help

Gary

Souderton, Pa

wittmeba

SunnyBrook 5th wheels..thumbs

Hello,

About SunnyBrook - you may see many replies that suggest they are entry to middle units but we personally disagree. They are tops to us. We have had 1 problem in almost 2 years service (grab bar came loose, fixed myself) used on about 17 trips from 2 days to 5 days, 2-10 persons per trip.

We use everything too...bath, shower (inside and out), stovetop, oven, heater, A/C and all the beds. Since we have had our rig we have camped every month of the year just to test the temp, A/C and heating - and all was fine. The only reason I mention this is many dont use their baths but the bath houses at campsites instead.

They were rated #2 by http://www.rv.org/bookorder.htm an independent firm rating every trailer, camper, MH, 5th wheel and pop-tent in all sizes and models. The book is about the size of a phone book.

SunnyBrook only builds SunnyBrook - they have different models still called SunnyBrook. They dont compete with themselves like Forest River (about 8 mfg lines), Thor (about 12 mfg lines) and many others.

IMO - they are a very fine unit.

Bruce & Carolyn Wittmeier
MikeBrandn@aol.com
2001 Ford F250 PSD, Ext cab, Shortbed, Island Blue/Silver, 4X4 Off-road, Auto w/SOF, Alum Wheels, Chrome Step, Line-X bedliner, Reese 16K slider hitch, Jordan Ultima 2020, AirLift Airbags, Sunnybrook 30RKFS