SunnyBrook fiberglass sides

thumbs

Has anyone had or heard of anyproblems with SunnyBrook fiberglass sides? I haven't heard of any but I heard of a buddy that had his side bubble after a leake in the sideing. Anyone hear of this with a SunnyBrook?

Thanks

Gary

Souderton, Pa

BarneyS

Thumbs, I have not heard of anyone having problems with their Sunnybrook fiberglass delaminating or bubbling. That is not true of some other brands, and may not be true of Sunnybrook, but I have not read or heard of any. Generally, Sunnybrook owners are very pleased with their rigs. We have had ours for almost 5 years and have not had one single problem with it. :)
Barney

1997 Sunnybrook 26CKS TT
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, short bed, 5.9gas, auto. 3:54
1996 Harley Davidson FLHRI

thumbs

bsmith0337

That's real good to hear. We just bought a new SunnyBrook 2750 SLE on Saturday. It has all the options that ya can get on the LE model which aren't to many. I have a friend that had a 5th wheel that bubbled. I guess it was a couple of years old. I was needless to say a bit concerned about the fiberglass.

I sent ya a reply to another post about your truck and how she pulls your TT. Let me know how ya think. I don't think I have the HP you have. I run around 165hp.

Gary

Souderton, Pa