SunnyBrook Talk

thumbs

I can't get into or register or login to the SunnyBrook Talk online forum. I know the managers read this forum also. I have been trying of a few days now with no luck. I am registered but when I try to get in it goes back to the must log in page. If the manager is listening can you give me a hand here or is there a problem with the forum?

Thanks

wittmeba

SunnyBrook Talk

quote:y posted by thumbs

I can't get into or register or login to the SunnyBrook Talk online forum. I know the managers read this forum also. I have been trying of a few days now with no luck. I am registered but when I try to get in it goes back to the must log in page. If the manager is listening can you give me a hand here or is there a problem with the forum?

Thanks

thumbs,

I had the same problem on the Ford-Diesel.com site and here is what I had to do - and it fixed the problem:

===
Using IE - on the menu bar, select Tools/Internet Options for IE (6-8 tabs)
Select Privacy
Locate the Web Sites block toward the bottom
Locate 'To override cookie handling...' and click the Edit button
Under Managed Web Sites/Domain look for Ford-Diesel.com, SunnyBrookTalk, etc.
Make sure it is 'Allow' or click Remove to remove it from blocking.
Click OK to Exit.
===

Let me know if this works..just so I know too :)

thumbs

SunnyBrook Talk

Bruce & Carolyn Wittmeier

Yeap that worked. I installed a new Norton's and I think it must have kicked out some cookies. I have been tryin for a few days and couldn't get in at all. Couldn't get to the list manager either. I think I'm in now though. Thanks