Sunseeker RV

Old Forum Post

[Pete] Thinking of purchasing a Sunseeker RV by Forest River. A self-contained 29&#039 job. Anyone have any experience with this company or brand?

Old Forum Post

Sunseeker RV

[Ceg] Somebody please help, we looked at the Sunseeker also. Forest River has no active web page, but from what I can find out they might have started around 1996 when Cobra went under and that CEO moved over to the Forest River Motorhome. Liked the Class C, but really concerned when you can find no info about them. No negative or positive info out on the various forums. We liked both the 30 and 31 ft. in the Class C.

Old Forum Post

Sunseeker RV

[rcwalther] My wife and I bought a Sunseeker 235S class C in August or 1999. We are totally pleased with the unit. The V-10 has been Banks PowerPacked and have a Transcommand and the Banks OttoMind power module. This unit is much superior to the Jayco 24&#039 class C we owned previous. Oh yes, the unit has Alcoa wheels, front levelers, aftermarket captain&#039s seats, IPD anti-sway bars, Bilstein shocks, Steer Safe, plus stuff I have forgotten about, usually small items. We thought so much of the basic unit that we upgraded the chassis to make it better. Handles much better in the cross winds and traffic with the chassis updates. This unit is a keeper for sure.