sunset creek travel trailers

camping girl

We are looking at a sunset creek travel trailer by Sunnybrook. I was wondering if anyone had comments either good or bad about the sunset creeks. We want to buy a travel trailer, aluminum frame, with bunk beds that is under 30 ft. long. Are there any other brands you would suggest?

TexasClodhopper

Re: sunset creek travel trailers

Ken @ Grandview Trailer Sales is here on the forum and sells Sunnybrooks. You can also do a 'Search' here on the forum and find a ton of posts related to "Sunnybrook".

camping girl

RE: sunset creek travel trailers

Thanks for the info. I just tried a search for sunset creek and didn't find anything. I will try a search on sunnybrook. :)

ARCHER

Camping Girl,

Welcome. We recently ordered the 272 Sunset Creek from Grandview Trailer Sales. We have camped in tents, pop ups and Class A. My health has pretty much caused me to give up the Class A and go to a travel trailer for hauling to Florida and basically leaving it there all year round. We live in Indiana and the Sunnybrook Factory is located in Northeast Indiana. We went up to the factory and took a tour of the part that makes the Sunset Creeks and were impressed with the way they build them. They are actually Sunnybrook's entry level TT, but are built at a mid level in coparison to other companies. Lots of standard features and several options that you might want to consider. We got all the options but two (ha ha).
If you are near Northern IN and can go to the factory to see for yourself, do it and if your near Bedford, VA (Home of GTS), by all means go talk to Kenneth. You can see the SunnyBrook lines on a web page for Sunnybrook (do a google search) and you can see the first two levels of them on GTS web sit.
Anyway, we think we are going to be more than happy once we get it and get it to Florida. If you have any other questions, post or send me an email. :) ;) :bleh: :cool:

ARCHER

Camping Girl, go to SUNNYBROOKRV.COM web site to their products.

The model we purchased was the 272FK, because it had a really nice layout. Bigger entertainment center (angled) and some extra kitchen counter space with front kitchen.

That web page will get you to the factory web site and has it all. ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

I would be more than happy to talk you about Sunset Creek. At the price of these, they are one of the best trailers that can be bought.

Aluminum Frames, Foam Core Insulation, Enclosed underbellys, Porcelian Toilets, Walk on Roof, Glass Shower Door, Large Entry Handle, Radius Entry Doors, 10 year Warranty on Cabinet Doors, Battery Disconnect, Gas/Elec. Water Heaters with by-pass Valves, Water Pumps plumbed for Winterizing.

I could go on and on, but go to a dealer (or call me) and take a close look.