super high end rv's

G

Did anyone happen to catch the show on the Travel Channel last night on the super high end MH ,, they had a timeshare for MH's :eek: ,, yes and the company that handles it even have people that clean the rv,, pack it for u ,, make the beds and wash it also ,, the sights they were staying at would not let anything in older than 2yrs :eek: ,, now don't get me wrong i have no problems with big resorts but to me this was too much ,, and then they went on with the custom built coaches ,, the ones that are built to the customers specs ,, all in all most of these coaches were a min,, of 2 million :eek: :eek:

H2H1

RE: super high end rv's

I guess that the reason we own what we can afford or want, andwith the freedom to go where we want and stay where we like to stay with out someone looking over our shoulder. I don't think I would buy a MH if it cost 1 mil r more even if I could (and I can't). I guess that what separate us happy RV'ers from the other over the top RV'ers. we are happy being who we are ,not trying to impress anyone just be a happy rv'ing person. God Bless and Merry Christmas & happy camping New Year!!!

Hollis

G

RE: super high end rv's

i agree with both of u ,, what fun is it if u'r under a schedule and then trying to plan out who is using the rv this month ,,, not me ,, if i want to go i'll go no matter what time of year or week...
I like being able to just say " hey let's get outta here for the week" and i don't have to call anyone to ck and see if the rv is reserved ,,, but this i MO ,, but i own mine so what ;) :laugh: :laugh: :approve: