sure is quiet

G

I bet all u rver's are still sleeping off the big turkey dinner ,, due to the fact that it has been quiet on her since yesterday ,, me too was over stuffed ,, went to bed early ,, and woke up earlyer than usaual ,, but had to go to work ,, not on the outside world but here on the farm ,,, farming never ends ,, had 2 cows out this morning ,, took 3hrs to find them,, so that was my day,, today ;) :laugh: :laugh:

G

RE: sure is quiet

well here we go agian ,, all the rver's tucked away in their beds ,, i thought xmas was a week away ,,, their not spose to do that untill it's time for santa ...
and bty ,,, don't say Ho,HO,Ho ... it's not politically correct ,, u must say now ... Ha Ha Ha ,,, so go figure ,, and who cares,,, i don't ... next thing , it will not be correct as the way we type and the life styles we live ,, u know in rvs ,, they wil prob,, come up for a new name for fulltimers too ,, u never know ,, i hate the way the world is going ,,, IMO send all of those politcal guys my way and i'll put them to work on the farm ,, and then maybe they might look at the working class in a diff.. way ,, cause i can bet NONE of them has had their hands dirty in years ,, atleast not to the point where they are still pulling dirt out from under their nails for weeks ,, now that is real work ,, IMO ... OK i'm done with the bitching ,,, or is that also not correct anymore :question: :question: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :dead:

G

Re: sure is quiet

oops .. sorry i forgot to mention the same thing HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS ,, and to all a good night ,, sorry that just sounded like the thing to do :laugh: :laugh:

What are we gonna do on new years eve around here :question: :question: :question:

This could be another post alltogether ... I think :eek:

G

Ok where are all u rver's at ,, i mean the fulltimer's ,, and it would be neat to here about what they are doing for Christmas :approve: :cool: :bleh:
random thought ,,, how u gonna hang u'r stockings if u don't have a FP ,, and i guess santa's gonna use the roof vents for access :clown: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I seen a neat cartoon in our local paper the other day ,, it had santa dressed in shorts and flip flops ,, and the little kids waiting to see him said " see, i told u this global warming stuff was for real" :laugh: :cool:

Kirk

Got my socks all hung outside on a Joshua Tree and ready for the fat guy. I even have Christmas lights on the campground host sign to help him find us!

:) Merry Christmas, everyone!

G

That sounds really nice Kirk ,, i wish i was in u'r shoes ,, but someday soon to be ,,, I'm heading to MB for Christmas thru newsyear ,, but not leaving till this weekend ,, so i'll get my stockings ready ,, but mine will be hung form the awning :cool: ,, bty all i want for christmas is a real good tan ;) :eek: :laugh:
ALL HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE NEW YEAR'S ...
I'll be in touch from the beach ,, this weekend :approve: :cool:

DL Rupper

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS. We just left Miami area. Folks were really surly there. Hope they are nicer on the Gulf side of the State. :laugh: :eek:

G

I wish i was where u are DL ,, at least it's warm ,, what was the low,,, 50??? .. I want summer ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :bleh:

G

ok whos cooking christmas dinner ,, since i'm gonna be on the beach i want Mia Mia on the grill and then there is always the pina colada's chilling in the blender ...
What a life that would be :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

G

WHAT no grilled cheese sandwiches :angry: :angry: ;) :laugh: :laugh:

brodavid

Sorry, no deal, just P&J, got to go, msjackie has the oil heated up for my massage. so good night and God Bless Us Everyone

Poppa

HMMMMMM hot oil massage? :laugh: Wonder where thats going, grilled cheese or P&J Last time I came close to one of them hot oil massages was when I was changing oil in ole Nellis Bell while she was hot and the plug popped out and I shimmied out from under her quick :blackeye: but not quick enough

G

now come on Poppa as a fellow Tennessean we all know that u gotta get oiled down from one time or another (not a pun here either) i was typing in the mechanical sense ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well since u'r all quiet tonight ,, i guess i'll post this ,, i'm heading out tomorrow for MB and i'm shutting down the rv service for a week ,, but i'm paying my guys for the week ,, i thought this would be a good deal for them ,, since it is kinda slow right now ,, but they are the ones that make my bussiness happen ,, and bty they all got a hundreed dollars extra in their paychecks today ,,,
but i told them that if there is anything that they think they need to finish up go ahead ,, just keep track of u'r time and i'll pay u ,, JMO :laugh: :approve: :) :cool:

G

from what the WC says ,, it'll be good ,, but i'm waiting for brodave forcast ,, since he lives where i'm going ;) :) :bleh: