sure is quiet

G

Re: sure is quiet

speaking of queit , i have noticed that everyone runs and logs off when i log on,,, now do i smell that bad??? or have i done something to run these people off ,,, maybe i just log in at the right/wrong time ,,, i hope that is it,, cause i don't want to cause any friction around here ,, i just post what i know and then go ,, and i do take some beating now and then ,, but what the heck ,, i can take as much as i dish out ,,, speaking of dishes ,, what's on the menu for New Years??
:question: :question: :question: :question: :laugh: ;) :approve: :bleh: :clown:

ARCHER

Rest and Relaxation. Don't ever go out to party. Just worry too much about the driving part. Don't drink, so it is the other folks I worry about. ;)

DL Rupper

Just had a knock on my RV door by the luminary lady at the park. She gave me two white paper bags for the Christmas Eve luminary. Guess now I need to scrounge up 2 candles to put in them. Bah Humbug. What next. ;) :laugh:

G

now come on DL u sound like me ,,, but do put out u'r luminaries ,, they look great ,, when i lived in NM ,, all the churches did this at christmas ,, and they even had tours of neighborhoods that u could drive for hours and see nothing else ,,, so enjoy u'r holiday and please take care ALL OF U and watch out for the big guy's reindeer ,, u know that they gotta go sometime ,, and i hope u'r not on the receiving end of it :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That was terible ,, sorry ,,,, :disapprove: but i thinkit was a little bit funny :laugh: :laugh: ;) :evil:

brodavid

Merry Christmas to all and to all, God Bless,
I gave dave his massage earlier so he is asleep, rough day, three hours of rehab.
Also hope that 730 brought a jacket to the beach,
68 Sat
73 Sun
50 Mon thru the week
lows in the 30's to 40's
love and prayers to all,
msjackie
PS I do not mind the picking, makes me feel like we are loved

TexasClodhopper

Yeah! I can visualize Rod (730) sitting in a lounge chair on the beach,

holding a cold beverage
while wearing his bomber jacket,
bermuda shorts (tie-dyed), and
flip-flops!

WHOOO! What a sight! :laugh:

G

Hey Tex that was funny ,, but one thing ,, i don't use a lounge chair ,, i use a towel on the beach,,, and one other if it's that cold down there i'll be sipping hot totties :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :clown:
oops also no flip flops ,,,, SNOW BOOTS ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

brodavid

Hey Tex, 730 might do ok this weekend, it is suppose to be 68-70 today and 73-75 tomorrow,
also msjackie sends her love to you and all the rest.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
ps yes I do love my massages, helps to get my body working

DL Rupper

80 degrees here in Florida. Would rather be out West, but I guess I'll just have to suffer. Merry Christmas to all. :)

G

well scooter u better run cause I"M BACK ,, brodave was close on the temps 72 on the beach today ,, but tonight 42 ,,, burrrrrrrrrrrrr ,, but it looks good for tomm ,, but got rain moving in ,, but who cares i'm on the beach ,, give me a beach,, any beach ,,, man i can't wait till May ,, then i'm right here again ,,, if i could i would just park the rv right on the beach ,, but can't ,, my extesion cord isn't that long :laugh: ,, but as of now i'm enjoying myself ,, bty if anyone calls ,, take a message ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
DL man i wish it was that warm here ,, what are u doing heating up the climate with the Cummins :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :clown:

Hey bty all of u have a Merry Christmas ,, i have my christmas lights hung on the awning ,, tried to find a palm tree ,, but the next campsight was taken :angry: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :clown:

H2H1

Merry Christmas everyone, let see here, DL is in FL. in warmer temp. Rod is on the beach not as warm an but nice and I am here in middle 40 degrees and raining but we need the rain and not complaining . But that ok my time is coming real soon. I sincerely hope that everyone and their family has a safe and wonderful Christmas. Scooter enjoy your new jeep and you must have been a real good boy this passed year. once again Merry Christmas

Hollis

brodavid

If 730 gets closer to the beach high tide is going to get him wet.
DL enjoy Fl, Tex you are right , nothing like a Texas beach, getting some rain, temp is ok, I am about 25 miles from 730, so I do not have to worrry about high tide. H2H1 keep warm and to all a
Merry Christmas

G

Hey if brodave is up to it ,, i need to rewinterize the MH before my trip back ,, and i could use some help ,,, JK :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :clown:

brodavid

hey 730 where are you staying so I can make sure I do not go there.JK Love from the family
Merry Christmas
ps Tex, love from the family

C Nash

Heard that they had just condemed the beach :eek: Something about some plegue from Tennessee :laugh:

G

Yep u'r right Nash ,, i was told by the health department ,, DON"T even think of moving from this spot ,, untill we take more test and i said OK :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :evil:
O do kinda like the little sealed up tent that they have me and the MH in ,, keeps the sun off,,,,, no rain ,,,, and no salt air to clean off the MH ,, also the air is ok inside ,, it's kinda filtered ,, u know like bottle water :laugh: :laugh: :eek: