take this quiz please

fleetwoodfan

thank you guys for all your imput, helping me realize my dreams...now if you could please take this quiz I would greatly appreciate it...
/
/
What is your intentions on traveling through Oklahoma in the next 3 years?
/
Fully intend on it
/
Possibly
/
Not likely
/
Dont intend on it
/
/
Rank these amenities with 1 being the most important and 5 being least important.
/
50,30and 110 amp service
/
Sewer
/
Water
/
cable
/
Phone
/
Internet
/
Storm shelter
/

Thanks again guys this should be all the information that I need

bhoozhah

take this quiz please

thank you guys for all your imput, helping me realize my dreams...now if you could please take this quiz I would greatly appreciate it...
/
/
What is your intentions on traveling through Oklahoma in the next 3 years?
/Fully intend on it
/Possibly BUT I
/Not likely
/Dont intend on it
/
/
Rank these amenities with 1 being the most important and 5 being least important.

/50,30and 110 amp service 4 -- I don't care which one you have, just so long as there is electricity. Our Airstream has a 30A plug, but we have adapters for both 50A and 20A.

/Sewer 2 -- It's nice to have sewer. It's a pain in the gluteus maximus to have to pack up everything, and hitch up to go and dump once every week to week and ½. Plus, once the gray tank fills, it ends up in my bath tub. So, I'm plugged into sewer every time I wash them dishes!

/Water 2 -- I have dry camped before, and I will most likely again. However, I don't pay to dry camp. At truck stops or rest areas, I can go in to the restrooms to get H2O. At Walmart, I can buy water for 58¢ or fill up my water jugs for like 25¢. At BLM I usually bring my own.

/cable 5 -- I have satellite tv.

/Phone 5 -- I have a Verizon Cell phone. I'd just hope you'd have signal.

/Internet 1 -- It should be FREE (like a pool or rec hall or shuffleboard or horse shoes) and high-speed (or I could use my Verizon cell phone at 14.4k or 128k) and I like to get it in the privacy of my own rig (I don't like surfing the web in front of others). I'm using FREE WiFi (Wireless internet) right now to reply to you. It is WHY I stayed at this park, and WHY I stayed at the last, and WHY I'll stay at the next one.

/Storm shelter Ah, well, that reminds me that Oklahoma has tornadoes. Which makes me think a storm shelter would be a VERY good and important idea to actualize. However, if my entire family is not welcome in the shelter, then what is the point? (We fled from 3:4 hurricanes in 2004 because our kids (dogs) were not welcome to stay in the shelter with us.) Now, with a hurricane, you have warning to get up and go, with a tornado, I don't think so. So, the answer is 1 if the shelter is pet-friendly, and 5+ if it is useless to our ENTIRE family.
/

Thanks again guys this should be all the information that I need

Hope that helps you!
Bhoozhah

bhoozhah

take this quiz please

One more thing...
in case it wasn't "understood" from the above...

RV Resorts we stay at MUST be pet-friendly!

I leash my pets, and do NOT leave them tied up outside while I'm not in the IMMEDIATE vicinity.
I clean up after my pets (and I'm offended when others don't).
I don't let them bark (they "go in the house" if they bark).

A fenced-in off-leash area, where they can socialize, run, and play with other dogs, is also an added plus (but not a necessity).