tell me about you're RV, what do you have,what made you chose it

TexasClodhopper

Re: tell me about you're RV, what do you have,what made you chose it

That's Ken's toad ... I don't know the brand of tires he uses, but he's always running the wheels off it! :clown:

Grandview Trailer Sa

That is my Grandchildren's battery operated Jeep. Stuck it under the neck to keep it out of the snow.

brodavid

I wanted to see the towing package that came with it Ken, :)

Triple E - 2/10/2010 10:01 PM

Hey rubbachicken I did it. Thank you. :laugh: :laugh:

My wifewent tobuy a camper for the back of our F-150. This is what she brought home. :cool:

:8ball:

if a chicken can do it, everyone should be able too
lol.gif

description ?? ??

i like that a lot :cool: tell us about is please

Triple E

Well like I said above, my wife bought this one. My father died of Mesothelioma. Rving was his life. When he died he left some money to my wife strictly to buy a RV. So one day she went looking for a pick-up camper and this is what she came home with. Triple E is a prominent corporate member of the vibrant, ethnically Mennonite community of Winkler, Manitoba, Canada. Built with quality. All hard wood cabinets, no photo paper. 50 amp service, washer and dryer, side by side 10 cubic foot fridge, vacuum bonded aluminum/steel frame construction, vacuum bonded Gelcoat Fiberglass walls, sculptured oak cabinet, one queen ben and fold out couch bed, extra wide body, no slides, HWH automatic leveling system, hot water tank is gas, electric, and also heated by the engine coolant, which is nice because when you get to your camp site or where ever the hot water is hot. 90 gallon fuel tank. I am not sure what the fresh, gray, black tanks are but they are large enough. The engine coolant is the coach heater as well as the cab heater. So while traveling I only need gas for the fridge. We are the second owner. The first owner bought it at Hood Tractor and RV Center, Decatur, AL. The alternator is 160 amp and the generator is 7.5 KW quiet diesel. 37 feet from bumber to bumber. The worst mileage I havegotten is 8.5 gpm and thebest is 10.5 gpm.

That should do it. Anymore questions, just ask. :)

Triple E

Tex, what do you use to keep that shine? I know you use elbow grease but what else? :question:

TexasClodhopper

Well, you would ask ... I can't think of the name of the product that I was using at that time. Actually, I had asked Rod (730) what he uses and got that. I'm almost due to use it again when the rains move on.

So, .... Rod! .... Help! :clown:

G

I use Meguires ,, Tech Wax 2.0 ,, does a really good job ,, and u can wax the whole MH at one time :O don't have to worry about it drying or anything ,,and also can wax in the sun ,, it does not dry white like others do ,,
and it also has a UV inhibitor in it ,, :approve: :approve: :approve:

Triple E

Thank you Tex and Rod. Looks like it does a great job. :cool:

H2H1

Well I use MOTHERS clay bar and Mothers quick shine. The clay bar takes out all grittiness and make the paint real smooth again. I wax it 2 time a year, the second is with a paste wax and use my buffer to put it on and to buff it off. :laugh: :laugh:

Triple E

Hollis, I think I need you to come out here and show me how to do it. I am a quick learner, you will only have to show me once. :clown: :clown:

C Nash

And you can stop by here on your way Hollis :laugh: Triple E if your MH was bought from Hoods it probably has my tracks in it. Might also have some spots where I drooled in it :bleh: and tear drops when I couldn't have it :laugh:

Triple E

C Nash - 2/11/2010 6:49 PM And you can stop by here on your way Hollis :laugh: Triple E if your MH was bought from Hoods it probably has my tracks in it. Might also have some spots where I drooled in it :bleh: and tear drops when I couldn't have it :laugh:

I was wondering where those spots came from. I think my wife did a good job buying this one. I really enjoy it. ;)

Thank you for the compliment. ;)

brodavid

maybe you two can get together one day, one to drool and the other to wax, spit shine is what they taught us in the service :) :)