Tents Advice For Camping

Scomfor

The size of tent that you choose should depend on how many people you have camping with you and what kind of activities you plan on doing while at camp. If you are planning on spending time hiking, fishing, swimming, or just relaxing around the campsite then a smaller tent may work best for you. However, if you plan on going out on some night hikes or backpacking trips then a larger tent may be necessary. Rabbit Horoscope 2023 suggests massively upgraded tents,

martinh21

Last edited:

helloDog

car camping tent I use my dad's old dome tent, smells a little musty, but is clean, heavy and hard to set up.
Summer hiking when just me in tent I do not use dome tent, I may use a bivvy tent or a small light small tent for one.
For sharing a tent with another I will use a dome tent, brand does not matter. Small and light. Light to carry is key.
I have used no tent on summer trips with no rain forecasted, just sleeping bag and mat, that is lightest of all. For short overnighters I do not need a stove either, just food that does not require heat, this saves time and space and weight and cleaning and packing....

This is an RV forum, which means everyone has a physical vehicle camper (trailer or motorhome). Try a backpacking forum for better results.

Blevidw

I love the pomoly manta tipi tent. We get a lot of cold windy and rainy weather.This is not a problem with the manta as all the guy out points keep it nice and sturdy.This tent is very waterproof and is made out of a very strong and durable fabric.

Last edited: