Texas Family Camping

Danp

TFC_LOGO200.jpg
The Texas Family Camping Association has formed to help and encourage families to camp together. Check us out this spring (January - February 2006) for more information go to the web site:
http://www.TexasFamilyCamping.com

cybercelt

Texas Family Camping

Welcome. If you would like me to post information on my RVing website, I will be happy to.

Danp

Texas Family Camping

Thank you;
Settingup-camp.jpg
We are working to get the web site ready as soon as possible after the New Year.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season

C Nash

Texas Family Camping

Dan,
It's still MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR here in Alabama :)

Danp

Texas Family Camping

Yes it is still Merry Christmas and we do have a Christmas Tree :approve:

C Nash

Texas Family Camping

Danp good to see you don't mint the traditional way. Can't believe that some are trying to change our Christmas tree to Holiday trees :angry: . Like Merle said in the song "their walking on the fighting side of me". Political correctness is killing our way of life. My advice to those that can't accept ours ways GET OUT.

Danp

Texas Family Camping

PostageStamp.bmp
We have been getting e-mail from all over asking about when our web site will be available and something about what will be on the web site.

Thank you for your interest in the Texas Family Camping web site (TFC).

We should be able to launch the site in mid-January 2006... Our goal is to provide outdoors and camping information that the entire family can enjoy and used. TFC will have ideas for places to go and things to do in and around the state of Texas.

We will provide news that may affect state parks, wild-life preserves or the environment in Texas. We want to protect camping for our Grandchildren and their children for many years to come.

A little later on (about March-April 2006) we will begin providing support for Camping families that wish to form groups in different areas across the State. The Texas Family Camping Association will be formed. We have plans for 2007 that include a Texas Family Camping Association Jamboree that will include invitations to all the Family Camping groups across Texas once a year. What fun that will be!

Camping is a great way to enjoy the outdoors, bond with family and friends, most importantly develop memories that will last a lifetime.

We will also have t-shirts, caps, hooded sweet-shirts, and other items with the Texas Family Camping logo in January 2006.

We are looking forward to seeing you and your family. Feel free to write us at any time, we would also like to have any suggestions you my have for us.

Thanks again to all of you for your interest in us.
CLICK HERE to Email us
Dan Phillips