Tex's chat room

G

Re: Tex's chat room

yep ,, he's fun ,, (gonna get u tex)
but it took me till 2 am this morning to get him figured out ,, i've seen this before ,, but not around here ,, yahoo used to use the same thingy ,, but it was fun ,, and if u get lonley in the chat Max is always there ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh:

TexasClodhopper

Man, I don't think I'd admit that! You truly are an honest man! :laugh: ;)

I might just have to post some of that thread here (unless you bury $200 in an old Army surplus ammo box under the third tree on the right south of the intersection of TN93 and TN88 by midnight tonight.) :clown:

TexasClodhopper

Ya'll might not realize one way a chat room is useful. Now, that's not to say the stuff we 'talk' about on there now isn't useful, either. ;)

You could set up regular meetings with your kinfolks 'back home' in a separate room. It would be kind of neat to go across the country and chat every other night to tell them all about it. You could have a whole group together in the same room.

utmtman

Well I registered and checked out the room, just barely missed a few of ya. Hope to catch ya later.

G

RE: Oops!

OOPs??? what is that about :question: :question: :question: :question: :eek: :eek:

TexasClodhopper

Now you know you wanted to know what I looked like when I was a youngster. Now you know! And don't ever ask again! :eek:

C Nash

Thought it was just because I am in Texas is the reason he looked younger :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

The chat room is back up and running, but I'm still leery. It is a new version, so I got to play with colors!

Anyway, if you want to try it out then you can use the original address and it will redirect you to the new address (the word "plus" changed to "chat" is all that is different.)

Here's the only bad news. You have to reregister. The good news is that is still doesn't cost you a penny to do that! Keeping the costs down! That's what I'm talkin' about! ;)