Tex's chat room

G

I am a member of this chat room ,, why don't all of u join also ,, it could be fun ,, as long as Tex stays out of it :laugh: :laugh: ..
but try it ,, we need more people on here ,, and bty i have my own room ,, so better watch out or i''ll delete u :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
And that includes Tex :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Re: Tex's chat room

Talk about a chat room about nothing :eek: :laugh: nobody in there. Bet Tex is getting out email address and selling them :laugh: ;)

G

yep i got it Nash ,, bty i got the damn hickups again .. sorry this is not the techincal forum :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ok we all need to set our times up so that we can get into Tex's chat room and type all at the same time ,, but it wouls be to much for Tex to let us know when he and others are gonna be there ,, cause as u know Tex has ESP ,, oops sorry that was ESPN ,, what was i thinking :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

U know him ,, if he's pumping oil , then there is no time in the world ,, he's counting the barrells of oil coming in ,, and that keeps him awake ,, that is why he's not online now ,, i bet they hit a big gusher ,, and he's on the phone to the president ,, u know that both of them are from Texas ,, so u know what is next ,, yep ,, the gas prices go up :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :angry:

TexasClodhopper

Hey, I just got in from collecting all the money coming out of the ground over here.

Rod, I put that chat room up for you, buddy. Don't go gettin' on me about not being there. ;)

I don't see how to make it work if you don't get it organized.

I think you been up on yer roof just a little to much. Yer gettin' a litybit too close to the sun if ya know what I'm meanin'. :eek:

G

ok ,, but since u have all that oil ,, how about letting us have some on u'r chat room ,, u know how the price of diesel has gone up,, i hope u didn't have anything to do with that ,, other wise u'r gonna hear from DL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey bty i'm on the Tex chat room right now ,, in anouther window ,, who wants to join???

nomadmom

Are you guys serious or is this a joke? If you want people to join your chat room and this is serious, wouldn't it work better if you posted the address and website?

TexasClodhopper

The Chat Room

It is kind of a joke ...

Rod talked me into putting one up for free so he could brag about his idea :laugh: , and so I did, but nobody can get into the same time zone.

... all you hear in there is an echo! ;)

C Nash

And at 4:59 AM :eek: No wonder we can't find Tex in the chat room :laugh: Didn't know there was that much time difference in AL and Tx :eek: :laugh:

G

ok Tex u can let go of my arm now ,, i'll take care of the chat room for u :evil:
bty all can join we just need to setup a time when we are not on here and doing the same ,,, but 4:30 am is outta the ??? for me ,,, ok here goes ,, how does everyone fell about being on the chat around 9pm tomorrow night?????
If u all go back a fewe post Tex has it highlighted ,, jsut click and join :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve:

G

Ok the chat room is up and goin now ,, who want s to join???
:question: :question: :question: :question: :laugh: :eek: ;)

Shadow

Well went to the chat room. Still no one there, just wantabe. Is he the moderator?

G

I think he/she might be but he/she didn't really have alot to say ,, i looked he/she up on the mebers page for here and he/she is not listed ,,
Hey shadow i wonder how he/she got into or found Tex's chat room ????
I don't know who he /she was do u ????
:question: :question: :question:
I guess it was one of those guesst that log on here and just poke around and never register
:approve:
I guess i should have never made it public ,, my fault sorry ..
Sorry Tex ,, now were gonna get a bunch of scum on the chat room because of me :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:

Shadow

Not sure, don't think it's a member to the forum. Maybe a spammer?? Or just a trouble maker :(

G

actually wantabe did say quit a bit come to think of it on the chat room ,, but i have never seen hm or her on here ,, but agian as isaid before it jus tmight be as u said a spammer or a random guest on here ,,,, we'll see if wantabe shows up in chat tomorrow night ,,,,
:approve: :approve:
I cked everywhere on here and on the chat room ,, and wantabe is not registored ,, but i do have a ip address ,,, i think u'r right shadow ,, it's a spammer ,, the ip adress came up to a very nasty web sight that was with the under world ,, and u should have seen my norton poppoing off on the viruses it found ,, and heck i was only on the opening page ,, u know where they ask if u want to enter o not ,, man stay away form that ,, gotta go due a full scan now ... :eek: :eek: :eek: :approve:

nomadmom

I know who wannabe is. nah na na na na. I went to the chat room to check it out and there was only one user on. Wan2be was it. No, the person is not a spammer!! Let's just set the record straight. The person is from RVUSA but didn't want to use the same sign on. I know who it is but I don't know about any other experiences other users have had. I missed the first night at 9p.m. Friday because of family engagements, but I did check in on Thursday and had a real pleasant and CLEAN chat with Wannabe or wan2be, whichever (I don't remember). I will let the individual decide if he/she wants to reveal the true identity. But nope, not a spammer or public unidentifiable scum. In fact he/she is part of the "inner-circle" that is RVUSA.

Heather ;)